Thank you for all your guesses as to what i was making. Christine you came up with such good ideas and i really thought you were going to guess. It was such fun to tease you all, but unfortunately no one guessed right .... I made a topsy turvy dolly!!!

Holly turns into Ivy when the skirt is pulled over her head, here you can see each of them. I've made a Cindrella one in the past, one side she is in rags and the other her ballgown. It's another pattern by Jean Greenhowe the same designer as the bunnys, i have several of her patterns and they always turn out so nice. Fingers crossed she does well in the show at the end of the month.
A lovely surprise for me to receive this award again.Thank you to both Lori-Ann and Edda
These are the rules:
1. The winner can display this award on their blog
2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs, you like.
4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen.
This time i have decided to choose 7 that i read. These always bring a smile to my face when i read what they have to say and often i find myself laughing out loud and have to explain to DH that i am not in the throws of complete madness, just interacting with my online friends.
Karen
Lynn
Karan
Coni
Rachael
Cyndi
Jennie
Take care, lots of love
Please forgive me for one big reply to three posts Julie.
ReplyDelete1. I am so glad you had a lovely birthday and wow you did do well for stash.
2. Oh Morris is so cute, even though he has had to be confined behind bars lol.
3. Well I should have guessed, Shiona had the Cinders doll and a Red Riding Hood and the Wolf one. She also an indoor/out door one with a dress for one side and coat and muff on the other but that one was stitched not knitted. Yours is really lovely and I do hope she does well for the show.
What a lovely topsy turvy dolly you knitted. I hope she does well in the show. I have the scarecrow pattern (somewhere) did knit the scarecrow family while I still lived with my parents (long, long, long time ago). It is sitting in a box in our storage (the family, that is). I like Jean Greenhowe's patterns a lot and easy to follow instructions. Hope you had a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute is that little doll? I loved those as a kid.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful knitted toy!! Good luck for the show!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the award :0D
she came out really well
ReplyDeleteHey Julie ... I nominated you too for the same award as Lori-Ann.
ReplyDeleteI love those dolls. They are way too cute!
I love your topsy turvy doll! She is so cute, not seen anything like that before.
ReplyDeleteYour topsy-turvy doll is just adorable ;)
ReplyDeleteAha! I should have guessed. The bairn had one that was Red Riding Hood and Wolf/Granny.
ReplyDeleteShe is lovely
Love the topsy turvy doll - I'll have to look out for those patterns!
ReplyDeleteOooh I love your topsy turvy doll Julie. What a brilliant idea! They look so cute!
ReplyDeleteAutumn is looking good. Every little stitch helps as I keep telling myself!
Morris is a cute little froggy! Doesn't seem too unhappy about being behind bars!
Congratulations on another award!
Your dolls are just toooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!
I love the topsy turvy dolly!
ReplyDeleteMy mum used to knit a lot of dolls, I've actually never tried it myself, but this is so cute, I might give it a try one day!
Good luck in the show!
Tanja