Holly turns into Ivy when the skirt is pulled over her head, here you can see each of them. I've made a Cindrella one in the past, one side she is in rags and the other her ballgown. It's another pattern by Jean Greenhowe the same designer as the bunnys, i have several of her patterns and they always turn out so nice. Fingers crossed she does well in the show at the end of the month.
Thank you to both Lori-Ann and Edda
These are the rules:
1. The winner can display this award on their blog
2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs, you like.
4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen.
This time i have decided to choose 7 that i read. These always bring a smile to my face when i read what they have to say and often i find myself laughing out loud and have to explain to DH that i am not in the throws of complete madness, just interacting with my online friends.
Take care, lots of love