Three gifts to share for March's Gifted Gorgeousness post :-
A baby boy due next month for my oldest nephew and his wife.
Exactly the same blanket as his brother had for his new baby girl last month
Wrist warmers knitted for a friend with arthritis
This one is an oriental poppy and is going off in the post to Clare for her 'Bouquet Tree' for the Christmas tree festival at the church.
I know a few of you are stitching a flower to add as well. You can read all about it here and add your name if you would like to make one for Clare's tree too.
If you are not familiar with Gifted Gorgeousness, you can visit Jo's blog to find out more. GG was started in 2015, a day of the month to share things that have been gifted to you, or you have gifted to others since your last months post.
Learn more here.
Waving a hello to new visitors, there have been a few this past couple of weeks, nice to see you!
Love and blessings
Julie





All beautiful gifts. I do love those wrist warmers, the colour is so pretty. I'm sure you're friend will be thrilled with those.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely gifts , you have a heart of gold Julie .
ReplyDeleteStay safe lots of hugs.
Lovely Julie and sure all will be greatfully appreciated. Take care.
ReplyDeleteVery nice Julie, I especially like the wrist warmers … what a good idea.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
They are beautiful baby blankets. Two grandbabies so close together - you are blessed. Thanks for the link to Clare's flower project.
ReplyDeleteLove the wrist warmers and the blanket is lovely.
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxxx
Lovely knitting as always Julie, beautiful gifts which I know will be appreciated. Thank you for stitching a flower for my 'bouquet' and mentioning it on your blog.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, you have been busy. I'm sure everyone will be delighted with your makes.
ReplyDeleteThe baby blanket is lovely, love that stitch and the mits, lovely colour.
ReplyDeleteI had to smile when you mentioned using cotton wool and water instead of wipes, I remember doing that and told Joanne the same :-)
Lovely gifts Julie, I especially like the mittens
ReplyDeleteThe wrist warmers are elegant!! Love them and a baby blanket is always appreciated. Clare will be so appreciative of your pretty poppy. Stay well, Mary and RJ
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely knitting! I'm sure the recipients will love and cherish them! How thoughtful to stitch for Clare's tree! Lovely post!!
ReplyDeleteLove the wrist warmers, clever idea! Thanks for the link to Clare, want to add my flower to her bouquet! Love xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts, I'm sure they will be used and appreciated by the recipients:)
ReplyDeleteI know your gifts will be well received, Julie--they are simply lovely. Beautiful job on your flower for Clare's Christmas tree. I'm still deciding on which one to stitch myself--hard to make a decision when it comes to pretty flowers.
ReplyDeleteTake care now ♥
Oh such thoughtful, pretty gifts! I love that poppy for Clare!
ReplyDeleteFantastic gifts. Love the warmers. Jeremiah has a pair and he loves them. He can still play his Xbox with warm hands.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part in GG this month. I love those wrist warmers, I wear a pair in the shop as it's so cold with the door open.
ReplyDeleteThe poppy is lovely too. I haven't decided what I am going to stitch yet.
All gorgeous makes, I especially love the wrist warmers. X
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteBeautiful work as usual Julie, you're very productive.. Hope you're feeling well. Blessings xx
ReplyDeleteLove the wrist warmers - they are such a great idea, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely knitting Julie, you have kept busy!
ReplyDeleteBarbara xx