We even had a snow shower today.
I've enjoyed lots of crafting time.
A sock completed -
The back finished and start of a front on my cardigan -
A little embroidery, a host of french knots added -
I've enjoyed other stitching that I can't show as yet.
I thought you might like to see the nativity figures the knitting group have made so far.
I hope you had a lovely weekend too.
Love and blessings
Julie x
It's been a strange weekend weather wise here too. We too have spent most of it tucked inside our house, apart from dog walking and a little shopping. You have been very productive and what a wonderful job your group is doing with the nativity x
ReplyDeleteVery busy as usual Julie, you never stop creating - good for you. The nativity knitting is so neat, it looks like an Alan Dart pattern.
ReplyDeleteIt’s cold here too though we had a deceivingly blue sky during the day. You’ve been keeping very busy and I love the nativity figures your group are making xx
ReplyDeleteI love the little embroidery piece! It makes me think of daffodils though with the round knots, maybe they're marigolds instead. :D Is snow uncommon for you?
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxxx
You've made the most of the weather with all your gorgeous crafty makes! The nativity is coming along beautifully.
ReplyDeleteWe had a few snow flurries on Sunday too, nothing stuck though.
ReplyDeleteNice lot of crafting, love the embroidery.
Have a good week x
It's so cold again, isn't it? I think you did the right thing staying indoors, it makes for a lovely weekend when you can spend a bit of time crafting. How lovely to spread your time across a few different projects, your embroidery is so pretty. Everyone's certainly stepping up to the mark with the nativity scene, wonderful, I just love the animals.
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching and knitting Julie - staying in and crafting is the best idea when it's so cold!
ReplyDeleteWe had a covering today too but it hasn't stayed long. Loveky knitting and stitching - thank you for sharing rhe Nativity, it's super
ReplyDeleteWell you have been keeping busy Julie. I love the Nativity!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteYou have had a busy weekend Julie , lots and lots of kitted goodies and your sewing looks wonderful.
Hope your snow goes soon hugs.
Love the sock and the little figures. I haven't attempted socks yet, although you're talking me into them. I started a little cardigan for DD. Only had to rip it out 3 times, so hopefully this 4th time will last. Then she said I need to make one for her doll... !
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stitching and knitting Julie, sounds like you are making the most of bad weather. We are freezing here in the north of Spain and half the country is under snow. Love the embroidered piece you are working on and the nativity figures are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThe warm sock looks perfect for your cold weather. We had a lot of snow over the weekend but now it is slowly warming up this week. Your embroidery looks beautiful too. The nativity is too cute. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteJulie, you have had a wonderfully productive weekend. The nativity set is looking great and I love the French knot work.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is a lot of French knots! Good for you, Julie... I am not the greatest at them. Your cardigan is growing nicely and I loved seeing the photo of the entire nativity figures. Everyone is doing a wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the picture of all nativity dolls together.The cardigan looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteSnow and stitching go so well together! You've make some great progress.
ReplyDeleteAll the nativity figures look wonderful, what fun!
The nativity is turning out wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThat's about as much snow as we had last week!
ReplyDeleteThe embroidery is lovely and you're making great progress on the double Nativity too.
A lovely selection of work. It's hard to sit and not have something crafty to work on.
ReplyDelete