All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 8 February 2018

Incowrimo

International Correspondence Writing Month (Incowrimo) - have you heard of it?

Linda is doing this challenge in February and sending one of her handmade cards out to people on each day of the month with a little note inside.

There have been some wonderful cards so far, if you don't follow her blog - Linda's Looking in New Directions Always' -  hop over and have a look.

In todays post I received one - isn't it lovely

 
As well as card making and scrapbooking Linda is also a stitcher and in the past we have stitched a SAL together of a Christmas stocking for our grandchild.  It was lovely to get to know Linda better during that time.  
 
She kindly passed on some sock wool which she wasn't going to use and I in return knitted her a bunny that helps to keep her craft room looking nice and tidy!
 
Thank you Linda for your kindness in sending me one of your lovely cards.   I feel very special to have been chosen to receive one.
 
Julie x

12 comments:

  1. That's such a nice card, and what a lovely idea. I'll pop over and take a look at Linda's blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another friend who is doing this. It's fun to watch what she creates to use everyday. Your card is beautiful. Glad you received it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and kind thought .
    Have fun with your knitted bunny I am off to carry on with my knitted Teddy , to dull to stitch at the moment .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Linda is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Linda made and how nice to receive one. Letter writing is something we've lost with modern technology, so makes a posted card/letter extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea to write a card each day during one month to someone you know. These cards are certainly lovely surprises for friends and family members.I love the one you received from Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. I've heard of Incowrimo but I've never joined in, it's a lovely idea though as we don't seem to get much 'proper' mail now in these days of technology, it's always nice to receive something through the post. I'll definitely pop over and have a look at Linda's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card for a lovely lady Julie, very nice idea of Lindas,I have just popped over and had a nosey she is certainly a very talented lady . Hope all is well with you and yours.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card from Linda, such a creative hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I did the letter writing one February but I don't think it was called that!

    Great idea to encourage correspondence.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a fun challenge to take part in - love your card.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit here, thank you.

It's lovely to hear what you think and it's always nice to read any comments that are left by readers.

I do appreciate each and every comment, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.