All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 15 January 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness - January


 
The 15th of the month is time for a Gifted Gorgeousness post.   Here's mine for January.

A chance for us bloggers to show off gifts we have received.  It could be yarn, a thread, a piece of fabric or something that's not for crafting but was sent/given to brighten your day.  Have you made or given a gift, that counts too as does a free chart you have found and have used, given by the designer.  Did you previously receive stash that you have finally got round to using? 

You can read more about 'GG' here.  It's the brainchild of Jo at Serendipitous Stitching and you can also snag the 2017 logo for you own blog if you would like to take part.

My January entry is a knitted bunny.  She was an RAK gift and went in the post to Gill (no blog).  Gill is a member at Needlecraft Haven and comes along to the twice yearly meet ups and I thought she might like a bunny of her own.

 
I've also been knitting with the wool gifted to me at Christmas by DH.  One sock is completed.
 
 
What's in your GG post this month?  I'll pop along and have a read.  
 
The link post for January can be found here so you can see what other GG bloggers have been doing.
 
Blessings to you all
 
Julie
 

23 comments:

Mini said...

I love the bunny you made for Gill.Do you think a novice like me can make that bunny? I'm in awe of your sock making speed...

stitchersanon said...

I love your bunny. They are always so personal xxxx

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Lovely gifting Julie, those bunnies that you knit are so cute and just the perfect size for a small gift.

Kerryp77 said...

Lovely knitting Julie. Those socks have knitted up nicely. Super cute bunny too

Lesley said...

I love your rabbit,a great gift for your friend.Your socks are looking good too,warm and cosy.

Justine said...

What a sweet bunny you sent to Gill. I love the sock wool too, gorgeous soft colours. I am so tempted to try to knit a pair but my knitting skills are non-existent.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love the knitted bunny, every NH member should have their own personal bunny!
Great work on the socks too.

Vickie said...

Aww, Gil's bunny is so precious. Just look at that dress you have made her.♥ Super sock Julie!

Cheryl mylittlepieceofengland said...

Love the sock pattern and the bunny is so cute xx

Bea said...

Love that bunny - just adorable. And another cosy looking sock.

Tiffstitch said...

Excellent bunny and socks!

Brigitte said...

Oh Julie, this little bunny is so sweet and makes a wonderful gift for your friend. And great progress on your sock knitting.

Maggie said...

More lovely things this month Julie, love the little bunny
you made for Gill :-)

Jo said...

Awww, the bunny is so cute, I'm sure Gill was thrilled with it. If I'm not mistaken, that sock yarn is West Yorkshire Spinners. It's a yarn I've yet to use, though I come from West Yorkshire so I really have no excuse. There seems to be some lovely designs which knit up so well.

Mii Stitch said...

I simply love your little bunny makes!

butterfly said...


Love the bunny , I loved the one you gifted me too last year .
Your socks are looking so nice , I never started mine , maybe I will one day .
Have a happy day.

Katie said...

I love your bunny. So sweet and cute! Your socks look fantastic too.

Christine said...

Another wonderful bunny! The printed wool works really well on her skirt, it makes it look as if it is a floral fabric.
Great sock too

Carol said...

Oh, another sweet bunny! I love the colors on her dress, Julie :) I know your bunnies are well-loved the world over!

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, she's adorable! I'm sure Gill loves her.
Your sock looks great, love the colours.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That's a lovely bunny for Gill. I love the colour of those socks. Every time I see a pair that you are knitting/have knitted I think I would to knit a pair too.

Penny said...

I'm sure that sweet little bunny brought a smile to Gill's face! : ) And that yarn is knitting up into some lovely socks.

Kaisievic said...

Such a sweet bunny, I bet that Gill was pleased.