All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 15 October 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness ~ October

The 15th of the month means it's time for this months Gifted Gorgeousness post.

Created by the lovely Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching, a way to show what kind and wonderful people crafting folks are with their lovely gifts they send out to others.  The very laid back rules are quite simple and can be found on Jo's sign up page at the top of her blog.
 
Octobers link up post is here if you would like to see what other folks have had gifted to them and gift making for others.
 
I've done a little Christmas gift making, a cardigan for a new little girl that's come into the family.
 
 
I've also started on another pair of Christmas pressie socks.
 
 
A gift to all stitchers from Snowflower Diaries is the Joyful World SAL and I've completed August in the first half of this month. 
 

 
Time for some blog reading and see what everyone else has included in their Gifted Gorgeousness this month.
 
Blessings to you all
 
Julie
 
*** Julie has asked which pattern the cardigan is, for others interested it is this one.

27 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh Julie!! I am positively swooning over that pink cardigan!! Those pink socks are just fab!

KC'sCourt! said...

Gorgeous cardigan, and happy socks love the colour.
Please may I ask what is the pattern of the cardigan?
Julie xxxxxxx

Jo said...

The cardigan is so pretty, I love the little lacy collar. I've just finished a pair of socks so I shall be casting some new ones on soon, I like the yarn you're using for yours. I'm a way off August Joyful World yet but I'm really looking forward to that month, I love the dog and the flowers are really beautiful, you've done a great job.

butterfly said...

Love the cardigan , and the socks are great.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Love that little pink cardigan, so sweet and tiny!
Great work on the Joyful World too.

Una said...

That is a very special cardigan. Definitely gorgeous!

rosey175 said...

What a cute cardigan! What is that thing your sock yarn is sitting on called? I usually use a yarn bowl or basket.

Bea said...

Gorgeous little cardigan and I love the colour. Great colour for the new socks as well and Hooray! for the finish.

Justine said...

I love your knitting! I was at Black Sheep yesterday admiring some hand-knitted socks. I'm sure I'll give it a go one day!
Well done too on keeping up (almost) with the Joyful World SAL.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

The cardi is a delight Julie, so special to give something hand knitted for a new addition to the family.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That little pink cardigan is beautiful, Julie and I like the colourful socks. You have kept up with the JW SAL pretty well.

Carol said...

Oh, my, that sweet pink cardigan is almost too pretty to wear, Julie--how adorable! Lovely work on the socks and congratulations on your August SAL finish--I do love the flowers in that one :)

Hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday!

WendyCarole said...

love the socks cardigan is gorgeous as is x stitch :)

Lesley said...

Gorgeous knitting..I love it..those socks areso colourful and the little cardigan..what a lovely pattern.
Lovely stitching on the Snowflower Diaries series.

Lesley said...

Gorgeous knitting..I love it..those socks areso colourful and the little cardigan..what a lovely pattern.
Lovely stitching on the Snowflower Diaries series.

Maggie said...

Lovely knitting on the cardigan and the socks :-0

Good for you keeping up with the Joyful World SAL, i'm afraid I've given up.

Have a good week x

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely knitting & stitching Julie!!

Christine said...

Lovely knitting and stitching Julie, the baby cardigan is so pretty

Linda Harris said...

Beautiful cardigan and those socks look great. Well done on getting August complete, I still have mine to do.

Von said...

Such a sweet little cardigan for a lucky little girl! And those socks are awesome!

Angela said...

That cardigan is gorgeous!

Brigitte said...

This cardigan is so so sweet. And what a wonderful pattern you chose. Great accomplishment.
I love the wool that you use for the socks. The different sections look gorgeous, Julie.
Congratulations on finishing August.

Tina said...

The cardigan is so pretty andlove those socks
Xx

Sally said...

The cardigan is beautiful and i love the colours in the socks.

August looks lovely. Love the cute dog!

Mini said...

Such a pretty pink cardigan you made. Congrats on finishing the August stitch.

Kaisievic said...

Your cardigan is so very sweet and I love the socks! August is looking so pretty, too.

Chris said...

Very pretty pattern for that cardi and as a sockaholic, I love those socks.