I printed off all the comments on my last post and cut out the ones that wanted to be entered
Folded them all the same and put them into a large bowl ...
the winner is .............. JUNE
June, please can you let me have your mailing address and i'll get the envelope with the chart and a little something else in the post to you this week.
I hope you enjoy stitching as much as I did
Thank you to all who entered. You will have to wait until June has stitched it and re-enter on her blog next time it goes on its travels.
Love and blessings
Julie
Congratulations to June:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to June.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Happy happy stitching June :)
ReplyDeleteSmiles :)
Congratulations June! A great winner given her love of rabbits.
ReplyDeleteWell done June, good timing after you saying that you loved rabbits:-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations June :-)
ReplyDeleteA very worth winner considering her liking for rabbits :-)
ReplyDeleteWow thanks Julie's DH , I needed some happy news today thank you . I will start stitching right away and then pass it forward , hugs.
Ah lovely, enjoy stitching the chart June
ReplyDeleteGood for June!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations June
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to June! It will look lovely with the one she has just had framed.
ReplyDeleteYay for June!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations June!
ReplyDeleteCongrats June!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Well done June.... she is going to love this bunny :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
Congratulations to June. She will love stitching it.
ReplyDeleteA sweet design ~ congratulations, June!
ReplyDelete