All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 15 January 2016

Gifted Gorgeousness - January

Are you familiar with Gifted Gorgeousness?
 
15th Day
 
Created by the lovely Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching, a way to show what kind and wonderful people crafting folks are with their lovely gifts they send out to others.  
 
The rules are quite simple and can be found on Jo's sign up page at the top of her blog  Januarys link up page can be found here if you want to see what Gifted Gorgeousness posts everyone else has made.
 
Back in September an envelope arrived in the post with a gift for me from Linda
 
Two balls of wonderful sock wool that she would not be using, and could I make use of it .... yes please.
 
Linda has started a new blog this year which can be found in the link above,  here is her old blog link in case you don't know Linda and want to see what she got up to previously)
 
 
Hubby was delighted, he does love warm toasty feet and delights in wearing hand knitted socks.
 
Off the needles came not one ........
 
 
but 2 pairs of beautiful socks, the second pair being finished last week.
 
 
Knitting pins clicking away last week after the socks were finished I knitted up a bunny to thank Linda for her kindness.  This little lady went off in the post complete with her little pen so she could help Linda with her new journals that she is keeping this year.

 
I do hope she keeps your craft room nice and tidy Linda! 
 
She seems to have settled in nicely with Linda and hijacked her blog posting already lol
 
Many thanks Linda for your gifted gorgeousness that arrived with me, and I hope you like my little gift to you.
 
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has posted this month.
 
Love and blessings to you all
 
 

26 comments:

Lesley said...

Awesome socks and a lovely gift for Linda.

Linda Harris said...

I loved my gift and it will be fun having her keep me company on my crafting jouurney's this year. So glad your hubby's feet are being kept nice and warm with the new knitted socks.

Christine said...

Lovely socks Julie, and another gorgeous bunny

Clare - Aimetu said...

Lovely yarn making lovely socks and a beautiful new bunny too :-)

Carol said...

OH, another darling bunny sent around the world! You have made so many of us smile with those sweet creations, Julie! Love the socks you made from Linda's gift, too :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Kerryp77 said...

Those socks look so cosy. The bunny is so sweet too. Happy crafting Julie

stitchersanon said...

You wrote it up much better than I did. Shows how long I've neglected blog writing. I love your socks..they are always amazing and it's so wonderful to see another miss bunny. Just perfect.

valerie said...

How sweet of linda to send you some wool for cozy socks and how sweet of you to send her one of your famous bunnies to keep her company. The bunny is sooo cute!

Katie said...

Oh the socks look so warm. My feet get cold all the time now. Great job! Love the adorable bunny. Glad she has found a safe new home.

cucki said...

Lovely gift for Linda and the scoks are just awesome x

butterfly said...

Beautiful socks and sweet rabbit , wonderful knitting.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely socks and bunny.

Vickie said...

You are such a talented sock maker. Love your creations. Especially the sweet bunny!

Mary Ann said...

Wonderful socks, and such a cute and lovely thank you gift for Linda!!

cheryl said...

Lovely socks and adorable bunny!

Justine said...

Love those socks! Your hubby should get a job as a sock model.
Such a sweet bunny - I'd say that was a great exchange!

Jocelyn Thurston said...

Oh How I wish I could knit socks, you muli-talented girl! Thanks for sharing your WIP's and thoughts. Here's to lots of happy stitching in 2016!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month and also for pointing the way to Linda's new blog. I'd missed that piece of news.
Love the socks and the bunny too.

Mylene said...

The socks looks so cozy, great job! And the bunny's just sooo cute!
Happy weekend!

Jacquie Morris said...

Awesome socks... Lovely colours, gosh your clever! I can't really knit, just a scarf maybe!
Awe.... Yes I love your bunnies, I was so lucky last year when you sent me a cute bunny to keep me company whilst in hospital...I still have her, she sits near me when I stitch :)
Big smiles :)

WendyCarole said...

Great socks and I love the bunny :)

Brigitte said...

That's a lovely Gifted Gorgeousness post, Julie. These socks are really gorgeous, and so sweet, the little bunny that is with Linda now.

Mii Stitch said...

Love your little bunny, they are always so cute!!

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful socks! And what a lovely bunny too.

Bea said...

Love the socks! And what an adorable bunny!

Sally said...

What gorgeous wool and gorgeous socks knitted with it too. They look lovely and warm.

Aww what a sweet bunny for Linda.