These are lovely birthday gifts,I love the chef:)
Lovely gifts for Clare Julie, love the chef he's gorgeous x
So thoughtful! I'm sure Clare will be delighted with her gifts.
Gorgeous gifts Julie, bet Clare is thrilled with them!
Oh well done Julie. Spectacular gifts.
Lovely gifts - I especially like the chef.
Happy Birthday to Clare Wonderful gifts, but that chef is da bomb
Such lovely gifts, you have so much talent.
Love the gifts you sent to Clare, very thoughtful.
They are both truly delightful and I hope the birthday girl loves them and has a wonderful day.
Lovely gifts Julie :-)
Great gifts Julie, the little knitted pastry chef is adorable
Wonderful gifts!!
Oh, Julie, Clare will just love your wonderful gifts--your knitting is so detailed and adorable :)
Gorgeous gifts..love them all. The chef is amazing xx
I think you could have orders for the chef Julie he is fantastic. Hope Clare had a wonderful birthday. Love to both .
You made a wonderful gift for Clare, accompanied by a very thoughtfully chosen and stitched card.
These are lovely birthday gifts, Julie. I'm sure that Clare was delighted with them.
I hope you enjoyed your visit here, thank you.It's lovely to hear what you think and it's always nice to read any comments that are left by readers.I do appreciate each and every comment, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.
These are lovely birthday gifts,I love the chef:)
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts for Clare Julie, love the chef he's gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteSo thoughtful! I'm sure Clare will be delighted with her gifts.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous gifts Julie, bet Clare is thrilled with them!
ReplyDeleteOh well done Julie. Spectacular gifts.
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts - I especially like the chef.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Clare
ReplyDeleteWonderful gifts, but that chef is da bomb
Such lovely gifts, you have so much talent.
ReplyDeleteLove the gifts you sent to Clare, very thoughtful.
ReplyDeleteThey are both truly delightful and I hope the birthday girl loves them and has a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts Julie :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat gifts Julie, the little knitted pastry chef is adorable
ReplyDeleteWonderful gifts!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Julie, Clare will just love your wonderful gifts--your knitting is so detailed and adorable :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous gifts..love them all. The chef is amazing xx
ReplyDeleteI think you could have orders for the chef Julie he is fantastic. Hope Clare had a wonderful birthday. Love to both .
ReplyDeleteYou made a wonderful gift for Clare, accompanied by a very thoughtfully chosen and stitched card.
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely birthday gifts, Julie. I'm sure that Clare was delighted with them.
ReplyDelete