All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop

 
Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching has some wonderful ideas for differing occasions to help ladies come across new and interesting blogs and to add a little fun to life. 
 
For Valentine's Day she has organised a Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop. 
 
 18 ladies have taken part this year, you can check out their blogs on the list over at Jo's blog post today.   We had to send a picture of a stitched heart/valentine design and Jo randomly sent it on for us to our secret partner.
 
Today all 18 blogs are listed on Jo's own blog for everyone to go and browse, find new friends and when you come across your own stitched design, you can 'confess' and reveal you were their secret Valentine stitcher.
 
Such fun!
 
Here's my secret Valentine ......
 

Thank you secret stitcher, it's beautiful.
 
Please step forward and reveal yourself......
 
of course it could have come from anywhere in the world, so I could be waiting all day to learn who you are depending on your time frame...... no clues either, no postmark, no handwriting to try and decipher... i'll have to be patient.... lol

Time for me to go investigate and see just where my little stitching ended up and reveal myself.
(I do know that Jo has one of them as I was the lady who couldn't make the decision and ended up sending her two designs, one of which she kept for herself so she could take part this year, see, I told you she's a clever lady is Jo).
 
Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day, hope your day is filled with love.
 
 
 
 
 

28 comments:

stitchersanon said...

What a lovely idea. Love the stitching, two very beautiful finishes!

riona said...

That's a lovely Valentine piece ... I like the delicacy pf it

Michelle said...

A lovely stitched piece - Happy Valentines Day x

Jan Gartlan said...

That is a pretty stitched piece. Happy V's Day x

Justine said...

Very pretty! Happy Valentine's Day.

butterfly said...

What great fun love your stitching and your exchange

Kate said...

Thanks for explaining how this works Julie. Love the piece you have been sent.

Carol said...

What fun!! That is such a cute piece... Hope your Valentine's Day is filled with lots of love and laughter, Julie ;)

Linda said...

Isn't this a fun way of sharing some love on Valentine's Day. Very pretty and very intricate looking design.

Vickie said...

ooOoo! That is a pretty one indeed! Not mine though. ;) And your Valentine Jo posted is just lovely. I adore Sweetheart Tree.

Clare - Aimetu said...

I thought I'd replied earlier this morning but I can't see my comment so ....

Lovely heart design - blog hops are such fun

Happy Valentine's Day

Elfie said...

Gorgeous Valentine design.

Minnie said...

Hi Julie, I am your Valentine Stitcher, my name is Minnie and my blog is "AllXX's" http://minnie-allxxs.blogspot.com/ I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's
Day and stop by for a visit. I will definitely be visiting you again.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh Minnie, nice job! I like the red on pick, just perfect!

So glad Jo got to use your extra picture on her post!

Joysze said...

Love that stitched piece!! Gorgeous blackwork! :D

Carolyn Nye said...

I love it...The blackwork is beautiful.

:)

Shebafudge said...

What a beautiful design Minnie stitched. Happy Valentine's Day :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part this year, it's so much fun seeing all the hearts appearing in my blog roll and in my Feeder!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Julie, I am a Secret Stitching Sweetheart, too, but this is not one of my pieces. It is pretty though. Lovely to meet you - love your blog.

hugs, Kaye

http://kittenstitching.blogpsot.com

Kaisievic said...

P.S.Happy Valentine's Day.

Gwen said...

Hi Julie, Minnie's piece is beautiful as is the Sweetheart Tree piece that you stitched. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

gracie said...

What a lovely VAlentine Minnie sent to you.

EvalinaMaria said...

Beautiful heart, happy Valentine's!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchange received.

Barb said...

Belated valentines Julie , love Minnies heart in fact both of them are lovely. Lovely idea too.

Brigitte said...

That's really a nice idea, and you got such a lovely heart.

staci said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Mylene said...

A beautiful piece! Hope you have had a lovely Valentine's!