Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop
Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching has some wonderful ideas for differing occasions to help ladies come across new and interesting blogs and to add a little fun to life.
For Valentine's Day she has organised a Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.
18 ladies have taken part this year, you can check out their blogs on the list over at Jo's blog post today. We had to send a picture of a stitched heart/valentine design and Jo randomly sent it on for us to our secret partner.
Today all 18 blogs are listed on Jo's own blog for everyone to go and browse, find new friends and when you come across your own stitched design, you can 'confess' and reveal you were their secret Valentine stitcher.
Such fun!
Here's my secret Valentine ......
Thank you secret stitcher, it's beautiful.
Please step forward and reveal yourself......
of course it could have come from anywhere in the world, so I could be waiting all day to learn who you are depending on your time frame...... no clues either, no postmark, no handwriting to try and decipher... i'll have to be patient.... lol
Time for me to go investigate and see just where my little stitching ended up and reveal myself.
(I do know that Jo has one of them as I was the lady who couldn't make the decision and ended up sending her two designs, one of which she kept for herself so she could take part this year, see, I told you she's a clever lady is Jo).
Time for me to go investigate and see just where my little stitching ended up and reveal myself.
(I do know that Jo has one of them as I was the lady who couldn't make the decision and ended up sending her two designs, one of which she kept for herself so she could take part this year, see, I told you she's a clever lady is Jo).
Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day, hope your day is filled with love.

What a lovely idea. Love the stitching, two very beautiful finishes!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely Valentine piece ... I like the delicacy pf it
ReplyDeleteA lovely stitched piece - Happy Valentines Day x
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty stitched piece. Happy V's Day x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Happy Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteWhat great fun love your stitching and your exchange
ReplyDeleteThanks for explaining how this works Julie. Love the piece you have been sent.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!! That is such a cute piece... Hope your Valentine's Day is filled with lots of love and laughter, Julie ;)
ReplyDeleteIsn't this a fun way of sharing some love on Valentine's Day. Very pretty and very intricate looking design.
ReplyDeleteooOoo! That is a pretty one indeed! Not mine though. ;) And your Valentine Jo posted is just lovely. I adore Sweetheart Tree.
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd replied earlier this morning but I can't see my comment so ....
ReplyDeleteLovely heart design - blog hops are such fun
Happy Valentine's Day
Gorgeous Valentine design.
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, I am your Valentine Stitcher, my name is Minnie and my blog is "AllXX's" http://minnie-allxxs.blogspot.com/ I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's
ReplyDeleteDay and stop by for a visit. I will definitely be visiting you again.
Oh Minnie, nice job! I like the red on pick, just perfect!
ReplyDeleteSo glad Jo got to use your extra picture on her post!
Love that stitched piece!! Gorgeous blackwork! :D
ReplyDeleteI love it...The blackwork is beautiful.
ReplyDelete:)
What a beautiful design Minnie stitched. Happy Valentine's Day :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking part this year, it's so much fun seeing all the hearts appearing in my blog roll and in my Feeder!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, I am a Secret Stitching Sweetheart, too, but this is not one of my pieces. It is pretty though. Lovely to meet you - love your blog.
ReplyDeletehugs, Kaye
http://kittenstitching.blogpsot.com
P.S.Happy Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, Minnie's piece is beautiful as is the Sweetheart Tree piece that you stitched. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely VAlentine Minnie sent to you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful heart, happy Valentine's!
ReplyDeleteA lovely exchange received.
ReplyDeleteBelated valentines Julie , love Minnies heart in fact both of them are lovely. Lovely idea too.
ReplyDeleteThat's really a nice idea, and you got such a lovely heart.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day!!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful piece! Hope you have had a lovely Valentine's!
ReplyDelete