All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Friday, 27 September 2013
Pumpkins for Cathey
This old one always brings a smile to my face, I hope it does the same for you dear Cathey.
Wishing you a Happy Blogoversary
love and (hugs) xxx
For those of you know don't know what this is all about, please visit It's Daffycat (Sharon's blog) to see all who are taking part in this very special event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wonderful! Thanks for participating!
ReplyDeleteLovely post - I adore your pumpkin frame!!
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteAdorable.. and your pumpkin frame is lovely.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I'm sure it will bring a smile to Cathey's face :)
ReplyDeleteA lovely pumpkin finish.
ReplyDeletehahaha! How sweet.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely post in honor of Cathey!
ReplyDeleteBlogging friends are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic. Thanks xxx
ReplyDeleteOh such a cutie!! Well done!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the frame!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Thanks for joining the celebration for Cathey! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute pumpkin (pumpcat) piece! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely pumpkins in a cute little frame.
ReplyDelete