It's that time of the year when everyone has projects that they can't show right now, i have a couple, but i also have some that i can share with you.
Can show ...
Mary's speciality stitches RR - the 3 bands i added are tied windmill stitch in yellow, rice stitch in the green and rhodes square in the peach
Can't show ...
Christmas ornament exchange - post out for that is 25th November
Can show ...
A bit more of the last square on my RR - Little Book of Stitches
Can't show...
Winter exchange - post out mid December
Can show ...
A new start - Holly & Berries, Wednesday SAL in the parlour with Barb and the ladies at NH
Can show ...
Strictly Saturday SAL, Shores of Hawk Run Hollow
I'm all caught up on blog reading, you've all been really busy and i've seen lots of beautiful work happening. Well done to you all.
Thank you for all your kind wishes for DH, he went into hospital last week and they have carried out some tests, so now we await the results.
Love and best wishes
Great progress!!
ReplyDeleteLovely work, looks like you have been so busy , thanks for sharing, hugs.
ReplyDeleteWow, so much stitching! All beautiful. Love your friend's project. Fingers crossed that hubby is well and if there is something wrong that it is something easily fixed xxx
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely stitching shared - well done to your friend for her stitching too.
ReplyDeleteHope it's not too long before you get the test results and all is well.
Lovely stitching Julie, you have been busy. Hope DHs testresults come back ok....x
ReplyDeleteWow they all so wonderful .. Well done
ReplyDeleteBig hugs cucki x
Hope the test results are good. fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteSome gorgeous stitching,looking forward to seeing the others later.x
You are moving good with your WIP's.
ReplyDeleteHope for a good results for your dh.
Busy, busy, aren't you! Wonderful progress on everything and the Jardin Prive piece is lovely. I hope you do it!
ReplyDeleteTricia
You know i'm always amazed at how much you accomplish, and you have not disappointed this time either :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch great progress and lovely stitching!
Sending good wishes again to your husband x
Lovely work Julie. Like you I am struggling to find "can shows" for my blog at the present.
ReplyDeleteHope DHs test results come out OK
Lots of lovely stitching you have shared, Julie!
ReplyDeleteI do hope your DH's test results are good.
Lots of good thoughts for the hubby!!!!!! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteLovely "can show" pieces, Julie, and I'm sure you're "can't show" items are equally pretty...Hoping your husband's test results are good. Take care now...
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on all your projects; I especially like the wave-riding Christmas trees! I hope your husband's test results are filled with great news!
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteI found you through another blog.
Lovely projects - you have been very busy!
I hope all is well with your husband.
Happy weekend.
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteWell I can tell you have been keeping DH company on your sofa. Lots of stitching done. Love Tinas piece how lovely she can visit in a short space of time , just a delicate shade of green here because I am just tooooo far away.
One day maybe .
I'm in the can't show category right now as well! I love the look of this latest block on SHRH!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all the stitches you could!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching, Julie. You are making so much progress on so many wonderful pieces. Prayers are with you and your dear husband.
ReplyDeleteYour friend's Jardin Prive piece is lovely. It is a design that I too, would love to stitch.
Blessings!