All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 1 March 2012

Travelling Patterns next destination...

It was hard to choose who to send this on to, not like a simple drawing of all the entries and pick a name.

I had to explore all the blogs to see if you fitted the criteria of an active blogger before making the decision.

Also, a lot of the commenters on my finish i only know from that comment alone and i dont know if you are a good exchanger or not, so i decided to choose a person that i had been following myself for a long while and knew that they were an avid stitcher, popular blogger and good exchanger even though they have a busy life.

I also thought that as the pattern had been in the UK since August 2011 it was time it had an overseas holiday to a totally different country.

Dani @ Black Belt Stitching Wizard

you are member number 17 of The Stitcherhood and i look forward to seeing how you finish your version of it.

As soon as i have your address i will get it in the post to you for you to stitch and pass on in a timely manner.

Thank you to all who commented on my finish and for entering The Stitcherhood drawing, i hope you are chosen soon for the pattern to come to you.

Special thanks to Sharon daffycat for starting this travelling pattern, it's been fun waiting my turn.

10 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great Choice! Well done on your finish and on taking the Stitcherhood's values to heart.

I've been following Dani for ages and will look forward to seeing her take on our pattern.

Linda said...

What a lovely idea to have a travelling pattern and being able to see what everyone does with the finished article. Think I might just have to keep blog hopping to keep up with it's progress.

Another 5am start tomorrow for me - sweet dreams wished for you though.

Christine said...

Congratulations Dani!

Sally said...

Congratulations Dani! You definitely made a good choice Julie:)

stitcheranon said...

Great choice..I read Danis blog too..glad I did not have to make your decision rofl....well done for going with what felt right and congrats Dani xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Dani. Good choice Julie.

Daffycat said...

Congratulations to Dani!

Many welcomes, Julie. I really love seeing it pop up at someones blog!

Kate said...

Congratulations Dani

Pumpkin said...

I'd say you made a great choice with Dani :o)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow what flattering comments!