
Sadness has fallen upon us here.
Mr Moe has been unwell for a couple of weeks and was being treated for a front left paw infection. Last night he was admitted to the emergency pet hospital. Due to his failing condition ultrasound investigations were done and it was found that he also had advanced liver and spleen cancer. This morning at 11.15am hubby and i were present with him when he slipped quietly away with the help of the vet.
God Bless you Mr Moe, we have had eleven and a half wonderful years with you, and have lots of wonderful and happy memories that will come to for forefront of our minds when our grieving subsides.
Love Mum x
I am so sorry for the loss of Mr. Moe! My deepest sympathy to you. Our pets are truly parts of our families.
ReplyDeleteJulie
So sorry for your sad loss. At least you got to be with him at the end , and make it peaceful and gentle for him .XXX
ReplyDeleteSending my condolences on the loss of Mr Moe, Julie.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss Julie. I know what it is like to lose a cat. Seems like a bad day for it. x
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Mr Moe Julie.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about Mr Moe (hugs)
ReplyDeleteOh Julie. I;m so sorry. I always loved Mr. Moe's pics and stories.
ReplyDeleteWe lost our Leo last year so I know how your feeling. The saving grace is that he is no longer in pain.
Big hugs to you,
-missy-
I am so sorry for your loss..but pleased he lived life to the end and then gently slipped away. It is so hard to lose a member of the family but I know he had a wonderful life.
ReplyDeleteNO! What a sad day. I am so sorry for your loss, Julie. I always loved reading the Mr. Moe stories on your blog. My heart breaks for you.
ReplyDeleteOh no! So sorry to hear about Mr. Moe. He knows he was well loved and you gave him a wonderful life. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for the lose of Mr. Moe. I know how hard it is to loose a member of the family.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your beloved loss
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
I'm so sorry, Julie. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteWhat a sad day. :(
Julie, I am so sorry. ((((hugs))))
ReplyDeleteOh, Julie. This can't be. Mr. Moe was a member of my furry family. He's at the Rainbow Bridge now, with my little Rose. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Mr Moe Julie (( hugs))
ReplyDeleteso sorry to hear of your loss Julie..
ReplyDeleteour pets hold such special places in our hearts...Bless you at this time...
Oh Julie I am so sorry. Lots of love and hugs to you all.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of Mr. Moe, Julie... I know the loss of him has left a huge hole in your heart... Sending warm hugs.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear of the loss of your fur baby Mr Moe.
ReplyDeleteHugs Fi xx
Purrs from Spice
Hugs to you Julie, I know just how sad this is!
ReplyDeleteOh Julie I'm so sorry to here of Mr Moe's passing {{{hugs}}} to you all xx
ReplyDeleteOh Julie! I'm so very sorry about Mr Moe, He was such a beautiful cat and i know how sad you must be, hugs to you both xx
ReplyDeleteMy eyes filled with tears just reading this. I love cats. Please know that I care and I am sending you my sympathy.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Tears in my eyes Julie, so sad at this time of year. Mr Moe had a wonderful life with you. Big hugs.
ReplyDeleteSheila