
Not a lot has been accomplished over the weekend though. I had a check-up visit with the neuro guy on Friday and received some rather important news. The latest MRI scan shows i have a growth in the middle of the brain, they assure me it's not a tumour only a cyst that they will monitor, it still knocked the wind out of my sails though i can tell you. I'm way behind on blog reading but will catch up with you all soon when i feel more chatty.
Thank you for sharing. We are all thinking about you at what must be a stressful time for you.
ReplyDeleteIt must have been a terrible shock Julie, but if they are only planning to monitor it they can't think its anything to be worried about.
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching by the way
Fab WIP's Julie....looking great xx
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, Julie. I have one of those nasty cysts in my right breast that the doc is watching. Says it's benign but "will watch it". Says it's not worth the anesthesia to remove. Her opinion, not mine. You'll be fine!
ReplyDeleteYour wips look great. Hope you are okay.
ReplyDeleteGood progress on both. Thinking of you, hope all will be fine.
ReplyDeleteNice progress!
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking good thoughts for you
Take care!
Big hugs Julie. You are and are going to be fine so keep your chin up and smile. Beautiful progress. I guess I really should start mine now hey? xxxx
ReplyDeletegreat progress hun.
ReplyDeleteIve emailed you
Hugs Shellie
Try not to worry Julie, easier said than done i know. I'm sure you are going to be fine xx
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on your stitching :-)
Much love x
Big hugs Julie. That news must have been a shock to hear. Hope all turns out well. Great progress on your projects!
ReplyDeleteAww Julie if it's just a cyst is there any medication you can take at all? I know it's hard but try not to worry too much (hugs)
ReplyDeleteDoesn't matter that it's only a cyst...that's still really scary, isn't it? *hugs* for you.
ReplyDeleteI love the ocean floor scene of block #2. You've made a great start!
This must be a very stressful time for you Julie but try not to worry and get the best advice you can find from the professionals. Looking forward to seeing some lovely stitchy updates very soon and thinking of you (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness Julie.....will be sure to add you to my prayers....I cannot imagine the stress you are feeling.....
ReplyDeletehugs to you!!!!
Lots of hugs Julie, my dear friend. I have been thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on your stitching.
Hi there Sweetie , lovely progress pics glad to see you are getting some stitching done despite the news. Stating the obvious here but you take good care of yourself you are special to so many.
ReplyDeleteWill be in touch in the next couple of days.Hugs and more hugs.
May God bless you with comfort and peace.
ReplyDelete:)
Oh, Julie, this must be such a worry for you. Sending you a warm hug and my best thoughts. I hope your beautiful stitching will help you deal with the stress...
ReplyDeleteJulie, this is serious news! What made you get this checked out to begin with? When will they know for sure what it is? My thoughts are with you. ((((HUGS))))
ReplyDelete