and what a parcel it was too!!
I don't think i need to write anything about it, the pictures will speak for themselves.....
I don't think i need to write anything about it, the pictures will speak for themselves.....











A very happy and emotional young lady left our house with this wonderful array of goodies that had been so beautifully knitted and put together by Barb. She found it very hard to understand how a lady who has never met her could send something so beautiful and special.
Thank you so much Barb, you really did make us both speechless and very, very emotional at your kindness. I'm looking forward to making the cardigan to match the hat you knitted with the wool you enclosed. xxxx
Oh wow what a wonderful package from Barb. She is truly a special lady. There's no wonder your DD was emotional. Looking forward to seeing the cardigan to match the sweet hat :) Love the blanket. It's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely package from Barb. No wonder you and your DD were emotional. Look forward to seeing the matching cardigan.
ReplyDeleteWow that is one good friend Julie. No wonder M2B was emotional.
ReplyDeleteWhat a truly wonderful gift for your DD Julie.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift. Barb is so kind and generous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful parcel Julie!
ReplyDeleteBarb sure put together some wonderful things, i can smell the baby powder from here, lol, is there a better smell in the world?
I'm sure your daughter (and baby) will enjoy everything.
Absolutely stunning, no wonder your DD was emotional. Barb is a special lady and a great friend to all of us.
ReplyDeleteThat picture certainly paints a 1000 words!
ReplyDeleteA fabulously generous gift form Barb who is a truly special lady.
Oh lor blushing here now, I really enjoyed putting together the bits and bobs, mum to be is blooming and her mum is rather special to us all too.
ReplyDeleteHow wondeful xxx
ReplyDeleteA special lady indeed!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Such lovely lovely gifts!!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful...what a lovely gift!
ReplyDeleteI have a package to send if you'll send me your snail address, I can't find it here!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely package.
ReplyDeleteAwww as I've said many times before stitchers are the best!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was an exceptionally generous gift for sure! What beautiful things! No wonder your daughter was so delighted :o)
ReplyDelete