All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Grand Marquoir

Such a lovely project to stitch over 1 on 25ct, and it's one of those WIP's that you really dont want to put down. With each square being a different colour i think i'm enjoying it more than Beatrix last year. I have been good though and also stitched up the monthly challenge chart at Stitch & Stash, i just need some inspiration for what to do with it now in time for reveal day this weekend.

Thank you to Carol for passing on the Beautiful Blogger award and also to Clare and Chris for giving me the Sunshine Award. Having had a negative experience with awards in the past i've decided not to pass this on to individual blogs. All of the blogs i read are wonderful in many different ways, the writers all have lovely things to share and i do look forward to seeing your work and hearing your news. Thank you to all who visit here, feel free to tag this award for yourself and add it to your own blog if you'd like to.

16 comments:

Clare - Aimetu said...

Lovely work Julie - I wish I had more time ot stitch more.

You're very welcome to the award and it's yours to do whatever you want with. I like passing them on to share and would like to give to everyone but then maybe they wouldn't be so special.

Enjoy :)

Barb said...

Julie that design just has the "Wow" factor,its looking really good.
Congrats on your awards.
I am not sure about the frog in the tight swimming trunks though lol,keep well away from those green things.
Hugs

Ginnie said...

What lovely colours in your new piece. Looking forward to seeing more.

MommaInStitches said...

I love the colors of this also, very nice work!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Marqoir looks just wonderful I like the different colours you're using!

Shellie said...

Im the same as you Julie Im afraid I never pass on these awards for the same reasons.
Your WIP is gorgeous hun I love all the colours If my 'to do ' list wasnt so big i wouldnt mind doing that one my self lol

Christine said...

Your Marquoir is gorgeous, and I love the egg juggling frog in your header picture

Sally said...

Oooh, Julie, I love your Marquoir:) It is beautiful.

Congratulations on the awards.

Hazel said...

This is looking great Julie. x

Daffycat said...

Mmmm, the colors are delicious, Julie!

Shari said...

totally beautiful Julie!!! Keep up the great work.
Congrats on the blog awards!! I agree with you! I am honored to get them, but I have decided to not pass them on either. Maybe that is why so few people read/comment on my blog!! Ha!!!!!
Keep up the great blog!

Carol said...

What a lovely WIP, Julie. I googled "Grand Marquoir" to see what the whole piece will look like when finished--amazing! I might just have to stitch this one myself :)

Mylene said...

"Garnd Marquoir"Is looking great. Such lovely colours.

Congrats on the awards.

jane said...

GM looks fabulous Julie, I love the colours.

Beaupippin said...

This is looking great. I like projects where you can see individual 'small' finishes and it makes the whole pice a joy to stitch.

Karan said...

GM is looking fabulous. Beautiful colour choices. Congratulations on receiving the awards. :0)