
This week in my quiet moments i completed Part 2 so still Part 3 left to do. Its such a lovely project and i do enjoy the little animals that are stitched 1 over 1 on the 28ct fabric, it adds such detail. Jan 1st was the start date for the Just Nan SAL at Stitch & Stash and i couldn't resist making a start on that too. You can choose any JN design, i have a few in my stash and finally decided on Ice Garden. There are quite a few ladies who have joined in this and its going to last all year long, how exciting its going to be to see lots of JN designs develop and stitchers who are new to JN try them for the first time.
You can never plan ahead too far and the monthly Christmas ornament SAL is continuing this year again at Stitch & Stash. With that in mind i knew the JBW 'Christmas Tree I' had to be my first this year, the chart was a gift from Karen and stitched up so fast. I hope you had a nice weekend.
Lovely stitching on both projects, but that little squirrel on Lady Scarlet's Journey is so cute!
ReplyDeleteeverything looks great Julie! I love the ornament!! I think I could stitch strictly ornaments & be happy! There are so many available to chose from!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely ornie and JN WIP...I am a JN virgin and loving stitching my piece :)
ReplyDeleteAll your stitching is looking great. Congrats on being first on Stitch and Stash Ornie SAL.
ReplyDeleteThat Ladybird button is cute, Lovely ornie Julie.
ReplyDeleteI hope Midge is feeling better
The JN pieces look great, I love the Ice Garden one so far.
ReplyDeleteGreat ornie too
Lovely stitching Julie, I was very temoted by the JN SAL but am doing the RR and other WIPs so I thought perhaps not, altho???? If iit is an all year one I might just fit it in!!
ReplyDeleteSo are we to be partnered in the Grand Marquoir? Lots of time to decide I am looking out fabric and floss..
Happy Stitching Julie. I don't think I said on your other mail but I loved your Positive Thinking, some thing I do and it certainly blows away the blues.
Hugs Chris x
Lady Scarlet is so pretty Julie, and another one too ,that looks to be a lovely piece, you have been busy getting your ornie done,I havent thought about it yet ,although perhaps my fa-la-la will count lol.
ReplyDeleteLovely progress on both projects, Julie and that is such a cute ornament, congrats!
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely, lovely, Julie!! I really like the ribbon surrounding the ornament, too. Is it hard to do?
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching, and loving the first Christmas ornament.
ReplyDeleteWell done, lovely work.
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful JN pieces there Julie & a fab ornie to start off the year. :0)
ReplyDeleteI love them all.
ReplyDeleteBoth these look beautiful Julie and I love the ornament. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Ice Garden.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your uncle. My thoughts are with you all {{{{hugs}}}}
Wow the colours for Ice Garden are just gorgeous! Totally up my alley Julie, did you change them for the original colours? Your ornament is beautiful too! Not only did you stitch it, but you finished it too! Great job!
ReplyDelete