All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 1 January 2010

First day of 2010











Having had a senior moment yesterday i forgot to get DH to draw a winner for my blogoversary so i asked him to draw a name out of the Christmas stocking before we put all the decorations away into the attic today, but he didn't want to. His reasoning was that as today was the FIRST day of a brand new year in a new decade wanted to choose the FIRST person that posted a comment .... so the winner of something made by me is **stitcheranon**

Congratulations Gaynor, having been a reader of your blog for a while i'll whip up something that i think you will like and get it mailed out to you soon.

Thank you all for taking part, i'm only sorry i cant make you all a little something, but that doesn't mean a surprise might not come your way during the year does it ....

I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you all and i look forward to seeing the wonderful stitching and knitting projects you create

love and best wishes

11 comments:

valerie said...

Congratulations to Gaynor! Happy New Year Julie!

Rachael said...

Oh how Lucky are you Gaynor Congratulations.
We are putting our decorations away Sat morning as Andy is back at work Sunday.
Have a grand New year Julie

Clare - Aimetu said...

Well done Gaynor, I quite agree with DH. Happy New Year Julie.

Mylene said...

Congrats to Gaynor!!

Happy New Year!

stitcheranon said...

Ow wow...I feel a bit of a wally now. I have just been reassuring someone who held a giveaway because she felt bad about not being able to award a prize to everyone and I was very nice and said that is not what it is about and how it is a nice way just to find new blogs etc....and now I have won one!
How wonderful.
I am really pleased. Thank you so much.
Wow..
I love all the things you make and am really excited to see what comes my way! ooooo xmas a little bit longer hee hee.
Thank you!!!

stitcheranon said...

Oooops...in my excitement I forgot lol
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Barb said...

Congratulations Gaynor , I am sure you will be thrilled when whatever it is pops through your door as Julies needles make such special things be it with one needle or two.
Julie please tell me how I can stop a certain bunny singing Auld Lang Syne I think Seemore has had too much boozy juice.lol.

Christine said...

Congratulations gaynor and Happy new Year Julie

Hazel said...

Congrats to Gaynor! x

Daffycat said...

Happy New Year, Julie! Wishing you the best in 2010!

Congratulations to Gaynor!

Elisa said...

Happy 2010 to you and yours!!