All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 23 November 2009

A gift in the post...

Something very nice was delivered today, it sure did brighten a very dull, wet and dreary Monday.

Barb has sent me this lovely parcel, look at the cute little card, he's a knitted dog, how cute is that! There was a lovely message in the card, also telling me that the design on the larger cushion is by 'The Spinsterhood' and the smaller one is a Blackbird Designs, this one is full of lavender - my favourite and it smells heavenly, its stitched on her favourtie Sassys fabric called Dusk.

Barb has recently joined blogland and set up a blog for herself after lots of badgering by other bloggers (yes Karan thats you), if you've not visited yet, why not pop over and say hi, i know she would appreciate your visit.

Thanks again Barb xx

17 comments:

Barb said...

Ok Julie knows how scatty I am and I have done it again its the "Sticherhood" I meant not the spinsterhood lol. Awww SO pleased you liked it Julie.

Rachael said...

What a fab little gift package you got there!I do hope Amy and Paul are feeling better soon

Ranae said...

What a neat little package, fun!!!
Now to go check out Barb's blog
Take Care!!

stitcheranon said...

Oooo lovely. Very, very nice. You are soo lucky. I popped over and it is a lovely blog; thank you for pointing the way!

Christine said...

What a wonderful gift, you must be thrilled

Mylene said...

That's a lovely gift package from Brab.

Daffycat said...

A lovely gift, Julie! I love the knitted doggie note card, lol! It's so you!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a fantastic gift!!!!!!!!!!

Shari said...

what a wonderful gift you received! I know you are enjoying it!!!

Always smiling said...

Hi Julie
How lovely stitchy friends are, aren't they? And to receive such a super parcel on a wet monday morning, what more could anyone want??
Happy Stitching
Chris x

CindyMae said...

What a wonderful gift you received!!

mollycaff said...

A perfect gift to chase the Monday blues away!

mollycaff said...

A perfect gift to chase the Monday blues away!

Always smiling said...

Hi Agian Julie

Thank you for the offer of your threads but I thought I might try some cotton threads from Victoria Motto Sampler that Hazel did her Beatrice Potter piece with.
It was very kind of you, sorry I didn't say before but I forgot, as well as that I must finish some WIPs before I start something new!!
Hugs and Blessings
Chris x

Sheilasembroidery said...

Lovely gift and I recognise the purse I have one and love it.

Karan said...

A fabulous package of gifts from Barb. Enjoy. :0)
LOL.... it was only a little bit of badgering. ;0)

pipkate6663 said...

What a lovely gift package!