All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

RAK's

A little RAK surprise i sent out has travelled over the pond and arrived safely with her new mum. Please meet 'Merry' as she has been christened by Sharon (daffycat). Is that because she came from 'merry old England' i wonder? She's settled in really well with the animals and is even helping out with stitching, nice pics on daffycats blog for you to see. I'm so pleased and relieved she arrived safely with you Sharon, i always panic when i send out a surprise in the post. I'll add her pic to rabbit rabbit with all the other bunnys.


A very autumnal bouquet of flowers was delivered from my daughter. She's been having a few troubles recently and we have been helping out a lot, also i've not been too well and had a visit to the hospital and these were a 'thank you for all your help and hope you are soon feeling better mum' pressie.

I'm off to the stitching club this evening, but before then i have a visit to the dentist this afternoon.

15 comments:

Bonnie said...

I saw Merry in her new home. She looks very happy and seems to be having a lot of fun.I love her red dress.

Thanks for the info on the socks.

Good luck at the dentist.

Shari said...

sorry to hear you haven't been well. I sure hope you are on the mend now. Love the flowers from your daughter. What a sweet gift!! Have fun at your stitching club!

staci said...

Merry is adorable!

Hope that you are on the mend {{hugs}}

tintocktap said...

Hope all has gone/is going well with the dentist!

And Merry looks like she lives up to her name!

CindyMae said...

I seen the pics of Merry at her new home and she is just adorable!!! Great job!!!

Shellie said...

sorry youve not been too well hun.
Merry is gorgeous I love those knitted bunnies when i master my knitting I must have a go
Havent had much luck finding patterns in just plain knit though I dont really know what im looking for.
Im waitng now for an apppaointment at Uni College hospital in London with rheumy and neuros was just wondering if ud ever been sent there?

Love and hugs
Shellie xxxx

Anonymous said...

Awww Julie Merry is the genuine "bunny in red" perhaps she will have a song named for her !!lol She is beautiful as all your bunnykins are.
lovely flowers too- I expect you know this but to make flowers last longer cut them under water with a sharp knife before you arrange them in a vase. (tip from florist).
Must be a week for visiting the dentist as that is 4 of us now been there and done that. Take care Sweetie.
Barb x

Karan said...

Just been admiring Merry over at Sharon's blog - Wanda is delighted to have an American cousin she can fly over to for a visit...... & on her very own Broom Airways! LOL :0)
Lovely flowers from your DD. Hope all went well with both the appointments & that you had a good night at Stitchy Club. :0)

Christine said...

Hope you are feeling better now. I saw Merry on Sharon's blogg, she seems quite at home already

Mylene said...

Beautiful flowers from your daughter, hope you are feeling much better now.

Lynn said...

another cute little bunny, they're all lovely and obviously making their new mum's very happy :)

I love the flowers, beautiful autumnal colours.

Hope your feeling better soon (((hugs))))

Marian said...

Hope you feel better soon. And trips to the dentist are not my favorite-in spite of the neat drugs.

Sally said...

Merry is a very sweet bunny Julie:)

I do hope you're feeling much better now Julie {{{{hugs}}}} Lovely flowers you received from Amy.

I really feel I've neglected you and my other stitchy friends in recent months and I do hope you'll forgive me.

Ginnie said...

How sweet, I love your little bunnies! My mom is about to knit a Pudsie bear for Children in Need for my girls.... but I want one too!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh you've made yet another brilliant bunny! I'm glad Merry made it safely across the pond!

I'm sorry to hear you've not been well.