All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 1 August 2009

Thank you Gaynor

Gaynor has sent me this lovely RAK, its such a nice L*K design and one i recognised on her blog when she gave a sneak peek LOL

Shes always telling us her finishing skills are not good, i think she tells fibs ... its perfect and really lovely. It looks right at home in my 'gifts from stitchers' basket. Thank you for the lovely pinky aida and threads too.

I'm off to make a start on the mail-art exchange this afternoon and maybe start the socks for DD, i went to the wool shop and bought some fluffy sock wool yesterday LOL

Enjoy your weekend whatever your plans

9 comments:

Clare - Aimetu said...

That's gorgeous Julie :0

I'm Mail Arting today too.

Lynn said...

That's a lovely design, I stitched it for my mam's neighbour :)

Sorry I missed your birthday, but I'm glad to see every one made a big fuss of you ..... well deserved too :)

Rachael said...

That is lovely!

Christine said...

Thats lovely Julie

Barb said...

Very nice Julie love your header too. Some really special pieces in there were they pressies? I think the comment thing is working now lol.

wendy said...

that is lovely!

Elisa said...

Fab RAK from gaynor...you lucky girl!!

Sheilasembroidery said...

What a lovely RAK lucky girl. I must have missed the mail art this year. Looking forward to seeing what comes up this year.

Karan said...

That's a lovely RAK gift Julie. Looking forward to seeing the next pair of socks too. :0)