All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 1 May 2009

May Day

I wont bore you all with a list of what i achieved in April, only to say that i did all i wanted to but i didn't get the UFO out the box (only to show Rachael when she visited, then it went back into the bottom!) and i didn't have a new start either. I can show you the Travelling Stitcher, the large design is done and i have almost finished the smaller one too. I'm not making it up as the chart shows, i've thought of something else.

Last weekend i made a start on the making up of the needlebook from LHN Needlebook and Fob (the SAL with Karen) its all done now and i am really pleased with how it turned out. I have noticed though that i missed a stitch on the top right corner of the blanket stitch edge, never mind, i'm not undoing it, i think i can live with it like that as i am keeping these for me.

I hope you all have a lovely Bank holiday weekend

18 comments:

Karen said...

wow they look great

Shari said...

both projects look great Julie!
I am working on my travelling stitcher today, so seeing yours motivates me to keep going!!!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

What great stitching!! I love the design on that needlebook and fob! Too cute!

Happy May Day!

Rachael said...

Travelling Stitcher looks great, and I look forward to seeing how you finish it!
The Needlebook and fob look fabulous as well,I don't blame you for leaving the missing stitch as long as it doesn't bother you!!
Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful finishes!

Mylene said...

Your needlebook and fob turned out great. The travelling stitcher is looking beautiful too. I've ordered that weeks ago through one of the online shop here and she promised to order it from the U.S but still haven't heard of it yet.

Have a wonderful weekend!

missy said...

Great finishes!!

CindyMae said...

I love both of them!! Traveling stitcher looks fantastic and I love the needle book!

Karan said...

Love these pieces. Lovely finish on the needlebook & fob - looking forward to seeing how you finish the stitcher's wallet. :0)

Ranae said...

Love the LHN design and can't wait to see what you do with it.
The needlebook is awesome.

Christine said...

Both pieces look lovely Julie, can't wait to see travelling Stitcher made up

Sally said...

Both of these are lovely Julie. I'm looking forward to seeing how you finish Travelling Stitcher.

Shellie said...

Gorgeous work as always Julie
Happy Bank Holiday Stitching
Hugs Shellie

Barb said...

Julie LOVE those sheep but then I would wouldn't I!!.Have that one to do after seeing yours a while back. Travelling stitcher is coming on a treat too. Hope you manage to finish it as you want to
look forward to seeing it.

jane said...

great stitching Julie. Look forward to seeing Traveling Stitcher finished. Enjoy the weekend!

mollycaff said...

They both look lovely Julie, it will be very interesting to see how you finish this.

Stitchingranny said...

Just love the little stitching book and fob.

I am looking forward to see what you have in mind for The Travelling Stitcher.