+for+May+monthly+Challenge+%40+JA.jpg)
but i did so enjoy making the hummingbird scissor holder for Stephie earlier in the year i decided to do that design again. A free design from xstitchhappy.com. The colours are so bright and vivid and on the back i have stitched 'Happy Birthday Mum 2009' as her birthday is early next month and i hadn't made a biscornu for her before.
The 'Best in Show' for the fruit and veg show is progressing nicely, i did lots this weekend whilst in the garden and i'm really pleased with how its looking. Tonight is the stitchy club so i'll take it with me to see what the other ladies think to it.Enjoy your day
What a lovely biscornu, congrats!
ReplyDeletelovely B thingy
ReplyDeleteGorgeous biscornu, Julie - I love it on the blue fabric!
ReplyDeleteIt is a pretty biscornu.
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours on the biscornu..very pretty! Teh veggie show piece is coming on wonderfully..looking forward to seeing the finished item lol!
ReplyDeleteI think both are beautiful, Julie!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful biscornu Julie - your mum will love it.
ReplyDeleteI love the show piece too - lucky person who wins, not only to be first but to receive such a fab prize :)
Lovely biscornu Julie, and good progress on your Best in Show piece
ReplyDeleteYour challenge piece is just lovely! Your Mum will love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the biscornu! You have finished it beautifully.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on the piece for the 'Best in Show'.
Julie I absolutely love your biscornu! It is so bright and pretty. Makes me smile when I look at it.
ReplyDeleteBest in show is coming along nicely.
Great biscornu Julie. Good luck with your entry for the show, it's looking good so far.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous biscornu - love it. BIS is looking lovely too - can't wait to see it complete. :0)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Biscornu!!! I just love it and your "Best in Show" is looking fantastic!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful biscornu finish, I love it
ReplyDelete