All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 25 May 2009

Beatrix Potter SAL

I know i have another week left of May but i've put this away till June.

I just posted this months progress on the BP SAL blog so thought i would show you a before and after pic too. I'm really pleased with the 5 motifs i stitched this month - 3 larger and 2 smaller ones. Threads i am using are Carries Creations in Wedgewood Blue and Bordeaux for the infills in the flowers. It's on 25ct lugana and the colour is potato, i'm stitching mine 1x1 and its over half finished now so i'm on schedule for a 2009 finish :-)

16 comments:

Christine said...

Its beautiful Julie

Gaynor said...

Lovely. Fantastic colours, looks really restful.

Daffycat said...

Wow, great progress, Julie!

Mylene said...

You made a very good progress, Julie.

Shari said...

you are making wonderful progress Julie! I took this with me on our trip this weekend, but didn't do much! I need to do more before I update!

brokenfairy said...

Well done on your progress Julie, I haven't touched mine since April!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is lovely and you got a lot done there

Shellie said...

Its gorgeous hun
Well done
Hope you are well
Hugs shellie xxxxx

Karen said...

bp is looking great

Sally said...

It is looking gorgeous Julie. Must get my progress up too. Not a lot again this month!

Ranae said...

beautiful progress

CindyMae said...

That is truly gorgeous!!! Wonderful progress!

Marian said...

You're doing better than me. I've lost interest again. Maybe it was the colors I was using. Now I'm obsessed with the Butterfly Quaker.

mollycaff said...

Great progress Julie

Karan said...

Great progress there Julie. Have said it before & will say it again: this is such a pretty piece, your colours are lovely. :0)

Julianne said...

Julie,

You've made wonderful progress on your BP. I admire your ability to stay with it. I've not done nearly as well.