All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Sunday, 12 April 2009

Easter Blessings to you all

HAPPY EASTER

these little bunnys contain a Cadburys creme egg inside them and were given to family/friends as a little easter treat.

How many eggs did you receive and have you eaten them all yet LOL



My SIL has a birthday towards the end of this month and its getting harder each year to think of something new to make for her.
This design is from Gift of Stitching June 2007 by The Sweetheart Tree called Opalescent Heart. This was not the finish i had planned for it but i like how it turned out in the end with the tassels on the corner and she doesn't have this type of finish yet :-)

Another lady at the stitching club also has a birthday. This is the last lady to receive a biscornu fob and they will all have one then. This time i decided to go with the handdyed fabric and make a dramatic black/purple design on this one. Its quite effective and i like it, i hope she does too.

Hope you are all having a lovely easter


Sorry you have this a few times in your readers, pics were not posting

18 comments:

Karen said...

lovely gift for your SIL, the fob is great

I got 1 egg LOL

-missy- said...

Oh Julie what a splendid presentation for the Cadbury eggs!!! I received 6 Reese's Eggs, and Twp Lindt Chocolate bunnies....but none are as cute as your bunnies!!!

Hugs to you!!
-missy

Shellie said...

We got one to share between me n hubby from MIL and only just styarted it
Fob and heart cushion and bunnies are so so cute lovely work hun
Hugs Shellie

Sheilasembroidery said...

Lovely gifts and very cute bunnies. No chocolate eggs here as I'm not allowed. Enjoyed a hard boiled one instead.

Daffycat said...

Awww the Cadbury bunny covers are sooo cute!

Happy Easter!

brokenfairy said...

Happy Easter
I love what you have stitched for your SIL, and cute bunny egg covers
I got two eggs and an extra two large bars of choccy for helping my sister move house on friday, I had better try and hide it!!
The kids got eight each I think!!
8-0

wendy said...

i do low carb so no candy for me..but my kids..omg so much!
those are cute bunnies!

Lori-Ann said...

very cute costumes for the candy eggs. Clever.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Ooooh your sweetheart tree finish is gorgeous!

I didn't get any eggs :-(

Stitchingranny said...

Black and purple sounds very boring but it is suprisingly zingy - I really like how it turned out. Love the ST pillow but I love the ST full stop.

Christine said...

No eggs for me :(
Never mind, if I look pathetic enough the girls will take pity on me and give me some of theirs.
The bunny egg cosies are adorable

Jenn said...

No eggs for me .. but I love your little bunnies. They are soooooo cute!!

sofietjes borduurwerkjes said...

very nice bunnies.

Paula said...

Hi Julie, hope you had a lovely Easter.....
What a gorgeous finish for your SIL she will love this....and the fob is really pretty to.....

Happy knitting and stitching....

Carol said...

That's a pretty pillow Julie. Little pillows with tassels are one of my favourite finishes.

The fob is beautiful, I love the colours you've chosen and those little bunnies are so cute!

Maddy*Moo said...

Aww cute little bunnies!

I love that opalescent heart design, it's gorgeous!

And what a gorgeous biscornu!

Great work Julie!

Stitcher said...

Great finishes, I love that ST design

Karan said...

Cute bunies - nice idea. No eggs but did have a few diabetic choccie nuts as a treat. :0) What a gorgeous gift for SIL & the black/purple biscornu is a stunner - very lucky ladies. :0)