All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 7 March 2009

Thank you Ranae ...

I was the lucky winner of Ranae's 2nd blogoversary drawing and today postie came with a box from over the pond for me. It really gave my spirits a lift as i am suffering a cold virus and am not feeling the best, DH was kind enough to share his germs with me.

When i opened the box i was thrilled with the wonderful cushion she had made for me using the La-D-Da free design, she included the design in the parcel too. In the little note that was enclosed it says the threads are GAST in poinsetta and sasaperilla. Isn't the fabric just perfect, it matches the thread so beautifully. There were also these wonderful goodies inside too. I have heard people talk about Peeps but never tried them before.

Thank you so much Ranae for your kindness, i will treasure your beautiful stitching.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever your plans.

Love and {hugs} germ free of course LOL

19 comments:

Dianne said...

What a lovely prize!!! Congrats on a beautiful gift!!

Yoyo said...

I saw your comment on Daffy Cats scissors fob post so thought I stop by and see what you got. What a nice little cushion, I do love the threads Ranae used. I enjoyed reading some of your blog. As Arnie said, "I'll be back."

Yoyo
My blog, home of the Totally Useless SAL Come on over and join the fun.

Daffycat said...

When I saw your comment I had to rush over! What a wonderful prize Ranae sent you too. That is one beautiful pillow ~ Enjoy!

:: wee bird :: said...

very pretty pillow,and the fabric is perfect for the picture
hope you feel good soon

Lynn said...

a lovely prize and extra's from Ranae, well done on winning them

brokenfairy said...

What a wonderful postie day for you,that cushion is just fab!!

Ranae said...

Your very Welcome! Julie
I so very glad you like it.
(((hugs)))

Christine said...

What a fantastic gift (The one from Ranae, not the one from DH!). The cushion is absolutely beautiful. I love the flower patterned ricrac in with the other goodies too.

Gaynor said...

Typical man, they never get you what yu realy want lol!

The gifts from Ranae are toooo gorgeous! I love the pillow and tassels! Wow...
Bet you had a very smiley day, and we all know, being happy is good for the immune system so Ranae may help cure your ills as well!
lol
gaynor

Karen said...

lovely prize well done

Patti said...

What a great package you got. I love the pinkeep plus all the other things that Ranae sent to you. Congratulations. Patti xxx

Gaynor said...

Hi,
Should have explained on my blog more..the RAK does not have to be passed on lol, that is why I gave a choice, RAK or PIF

lol
gaynor

Maren said...

Oh no, the cold has made the rounds to your house, too! My sister swears by peppermint tea, that it keeps the coughing at bay. I swear by Halls cherry flavored.

That's a neat little gift from Ranae!

Sally said...

What a fantastic prize from Ranae. Love the pillow. It's so pretty.

Hope you're feeling much better soon {{{{{hugs}}}}}

wendy said...

lovely win!

Karan said...

Oh the pillow is absolutely gorgeous - what great gifties. Poor you - hope you feel much better soon (((((hugs))))).

Lori-Ann said...

Looks like you and I are sharing the same miserable cold. I'm so tired.

Great gift you recieved.

Mylene said...

Great prize received, Julie. Enjoy!!

Always smiling said...

What lovely pressies you received... I love the cushion..
Hope you're over that cold soon, still it shows he luvs ya, I spect he kissed ya!! LOL
Chris x