All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 6 January 2009

SAL with Karen

Seems a long time ago that i stitched on this, but after another evening, CCN The Tea Room is open for business. Time to plant a tree or maybe build a seat next. We still have some snow/ice on the ground making it a no go area outside, what a shame eh! I'll just have to go and visit my 'tea room' and sit and stitch keeping cosy and warm, such terrible things we have to endure LOL.

Wonder what treats are left inside the cake/biscuit tin ....

13 comments:

Daffycat said...

Certainly, plant a tree. I'll join you underneath it and we'll do tea.
:o)

Dianne said...

Your progress looks great! Beautiful :)

Mylene said...

Great progress, Julie. You probably finish it by now.

Shellie said...

Great progress Julie well done cant wait to see more now it so pretty
Happy Stitching
Shellie

Christine said...

You poor thing, being forced to stay in the warm and stitch! I really feel for you ;)
Great progress on the Tea oom

Rachael said...

Oh Pretty, I'll miss on the treats, But if there is a cuppa tea going I have one ;0)

Rachael said...

I keep forgetting to ask, is little mousie from the Bagpuss show,she looks like she helps you alot!!;0)

Clare - Aimetu said...

That's looking really good Julie x x

Hazel said...

Ooooh sounds good to me!! Pass the biscuit tin ;-) xx

Karan said...

TTR is looking lovely & growing nicely. Well done on finishing the PC stitching - hope the making up goes well.
Looking forward to seeing your BP piece develop. :0)

XLF said...

It is really very pretty isnt it.

My wish list just keeps on growing lol
Xander asked me to tell you that the bonnet was up on the mini because he was taking pictures of the engine...it is a classic car thing..this model of mini is quite rare and it is in genuine condition .....whatever hehe!

Sally said...

Looks very inviting Julie. Make mine a Lady Grey and I'll be there with you:)

Elisa said...

I love these designs, so pretty, I look forward to seeing the completed one!!