All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 15 November 2008

'Thankful'

This 2005 Nashville freebie from Little House Needleworks is one that i've been meaning to stitch for such a long time. Fabric choice was 28ct lugana from Silkweaver in the colour sand and Cottage/Crescent Colours thread. Although they are not the actual ones that is asks for, i am pleased with the finished result.

I've not been too good this week, seem to have come down with that dreaded flu virus thats been doing the rounds. I've spent the best part of the last 2 days asleep! Feeling a lot better today (at least i'm awake lol) time to see what you have all been up and if i've missed anything exciting ....

18 comments:

Ranae said...

That is so cute. I love the designs you choose and it inspires me. I am Thankful you blog.

Julianne said...

Julie,

Your little pillow is so elegant!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been under the weather. I hope you are continuing to feel better. Hugs to you.

Paula said...

Pillow is gorgeous Julie...

Hope you feel better soon. It took me nearly 2 weeks to shift that horrible fluey thingy so I really feel for you. (((hugs)))

Happy Stitching....

Maddy*Moo said...

Looks beautiful Julie! Lovely finishing too!

Hazel said...

That is so beautiful! I wish I could finish things as prettily as that! xx

Ginnie said...

I love your pillow, great colours. Sorry to hear you have been unwell, hope you feel 100% again soon.

Marian said...

I love it!
Sorry about the flu bug. We've had one here.The respiratory one.

Marian

Karen said...

very pretty
hope you feel better soon

Lori-Ann said...

Adorable little pillow. Did you you sleep on it these past days?
Sorry you had the flu. Not good.
:o(
Hope you are all better now.

Daffycat said...

Oh, wow. This is such a wonderful little pillow!

I hope you are feeling better very soon. ***hugs***

Elisa said...

Simply gorgeous....I LOVE it!!

I hope you feel better soon...sending {{{{hugs}}}}

Christine said...

That is lovely Julie, I really like how you've finished it. Get well soon :)

Carol said...

A gorgeous little pillow Julie! I love the way you've finished it!

Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope you feel better soon!

Srinity said...

I love the design and the finishing is really beautiful! I hope you feel better already.

Sally said...

I absolutely adore your pillow Julie. It's so pretty.

I do hope you're feeling much better.

xstitch.nl said...

What a sweet finish!! Will have to hunt down my copy now... ;o)
Feel better soon!!

tintocktap said...

Your LHN finish looks beautiful! I love the way you've finished it too. Hope you're getting over your flu now!

Karan said...

Such a very pretty piece & beautifully finished Julie. :0)