All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Thank you Marian

Postie came today and i received a lovely chart from Marian. She has just stitched Home is Where you Hang your Needlework by Homespun Elegance and kindly offered to send it on to me, i have admired this chart for a while. Thank you so much Marian for your kindness, i'll look forward to stitching this very soon. I hope you are soon feeling better.

As promised, here is the little bunny family that i've stitched for DS's friends daughter for Christmas. I hope she likes them. I decided not to name these as i thought Ruby could have fun giving them names herself. Is it me or does the baby one seem to be dancing, she was standing nice and straight when i went to get the camera. Oooooerrrrr maybe these knitted characters do come to life when you are not looking? or maybe i have been reading too many scarey books recently LOL

I finished the stitching on 'thankful' last night whilst watching the 'Time Team' uncovering a long lost bunker over in Ypres from World War I, it was a fascinating programme, did anyone else watch it?

17 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh what a cute Bunnie family!

Shellie said...

I watched it Julie was very engrossing,love your Bunny family, my mum knits a lot of things like these but I can't knit for toffee lol

Karen said...

I am sure Harriets twin will love her new home
I love Time Team but missed the program as I was getting ready for work

Jenn said...

Adorable bunny family! You must have had smoking needles! That was fast!

The baby is cute .. she does look like she is dancing!

Clare - Aimetu said...

The bunny babe does look like she is dancing - and I do think they come to life :)

They are so cute!

Ginnie said...

Oh I love those bunnies. Missed the program you mentioned - shame I would have liked to have seen that.

Shari said...

the bunny family is adorable!!! You are a talented knitter!!!
Love the home chart you will be doing!!!!

Srinity said...

Bunny family is really cute!

Christine said...

LOL! What kind of scary books do you read???? Dr Jekyll and Mr Hare? Rosemary's Bunny? The Wicker Rabbit?
I now have this mental image of a knitted zombie baby bunny lurching towards me a la Sean of the Dead!

Mylene said...

You are very creative, the bunny family are sooo cute. Well done!!

Sally said...

Your bunnies are adorable Julie:)

DH and I watched the Time Team programme. We both found it really interesting. Makes you think about how awful it must have been.

fireflydreams said...

I didn't watch all of it, but what I did see was very interesting. I recognised a few areas too, as I've been to Ypres a few times.

Love the bunny family.

Maddy*Moo said...

A bunny family! Awwwwww so cute! lol.

Lisa said...

lovely bunny family, you're so talented!

Lori-Ann said...

LOL... I think the baby bunny is clowning around for the camera ;o)

Stitchingranny said...

Yep bunny babe is dancing (obviously a diva) and of course toys come to life, have you forgotton being a child.

Karan said...

Lovely to see bunnies again, they're so cute. Nice WIP & finishes too. :0)