All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 10 November 2008

Ornament exchange

Julianne emailed me a while ago to see if i would be interested in doing a Christmas ornament exchange with her. She has let me know the parcel i sent has arrived so i can share a pic with you.

I looked through my collection of JCS magazines from 2000 - 2007 (the current edition had not arrived yet) and came across this lovely one by Mary Garry's Sewing Cabin in the 2000 edition. In the write up there was a lovely poem that said 'She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love' the search ended there, i had found what i wanted to stitch. Fabric i chose is Silkweaver Antique Gold luguna, thread is Vicki Clayton silk in Dark Evergreen and Garnet. I also enclosed one of my knitted bunny's. This one's called Robyn.

17 comments:

Jenn said...

Lovely package! I love the ornament exchanges, they are usually the only ones I do. It is my favourite time of year!

Srinity said...

Lovely ornament! And a cute bunny once again. :)

Shari said...

very pretty ornament Julie & another adorable bunny!!!

brokenfairy said...

An adorable ornament and and a sweet bunny!

Lisa said...

What a lovely ornament Julie, and such a cute bunny, so xmassy!

Clare - Aimetu said...

Lovely bunny and great exchange

Karen said...

very nice exchange

Mylene said...

That's a lovely ornament and a cute bunny!

Christine said...

Thats a lovely ornament Julie, and your bunny looks very Christmassy too

just-missy- said...

What a wonderful lucky lady to be receiving this Gorgeous ornament and oh so adorable bunny!! I still treasure my William you made for me!! :)

Daffycat said...

Oooo, pretty ornament you made and Robyn is a darling bunny!

Lori-Ann said...

oh! Lucky lady to get those works of art. Very nice!
Hope you get your magazine soon.

Sally said...

The ornament is beautiful Julie. I need to go look back through my mags now as I want to sitch this one! Cute bunny!

Hope DH is doing OK.

Maddy*Moo said...

Gorgeous little ornament and a bunny! lol. Bounce, bounce!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's a lovely ornie!

Lisa said...

oh Wow! i love both the ornament and Robyn the xmas bunny, I totally love them you're bunnies are so cute!

Stitchingranny said...

love Robin and the ornie is beautiful.