All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 22 August 2008

Winter ...

Stitching on 'Winter' this week i had my cardigan on and it certainly felt like the cooler weather was on its way. No surprise then, as we have a Bank holiday here in England so an extra long weekend for us. The weatherman and his map wasn't very promising when i watched the local news, i do hope we get more of the sunshine than the showers he was predicting. I'm not sure what we'll be doing, i did hear DH say something to DS about fence, paint and help ... perhaps that will not include me and i can escape to my stitching space in the conservatory.

I would like to thank Elisa for awarding me the 'I love your blog' award, it was very kind of you.

Last week students in the UK received their A level results and this week was the turn of the GCSE students, i would like to say congratulations to all of you who have children or should that be 'young adults' who have worked so hard in their studies.

Have fun, relax and enjoy your weekend whatever your plans

8 comments:

Lori-Ann said...

NO!!! It's not winter already!! Phew... just a stitching winter. THAT I can live with, LOL. Nice amount done!

Don't mean to take up your valuable time, but... might I ask about this cute pink stripey cat that shows up in your blog. He's cute, but I'm not familiar with him :o)

Mylene said...

That's a good progress on Winter, Julie. Rain is also predicted here but so far it is sunny this morning, hopefully it stays dry as we get Max for the weekend.
Have a good weekend.

brokenfairy said...

I know what you mean,I had my Jacket on last night,but the sun seems to be out at the moment ,not sure for how long though!!
Winter's progressing lovely

Karen said...

winter looks good so far ,it's been a summers day here so far the sun is out the breeze isn't toooooooo strong lol just more than a breeze really

Hazel said...

Thats looking great! Thanks for joining the BP blog. xx

"Magnolia" said...

Lovely "Winter" so far, Julie. I'm dreaming of cooler weather here, and I wouldn't mind if it comes a little early this year! LOL

I'm so looking forward to seeing your chair come together!

Karan said...

Winter is looking lovely Julie.
Been lovely here today - been sat out in the garden watching the dragonflies & butterflies dance earlier. Well I couldn't help DH with changing the bathroom sink tap - not enough room! ;0)

timetostitch said...

Oh this is nicely stitched up so far...I've done Spring, Summer and Autumn and have Winter all ready to go, but to be honest I lost my mojo on this set...I even have the others all framed up! Did you find Spring stitched up a little on the pale side?