My daughter Amy celebrated her 19th birthday yesterday. She had some lovely gifts, her boyfriend bought her the DS lite with the brain training and maths training game. I'm hoping that i can borrow it and train my brain too .... Dh thinks i might be past that though! cheeky monkey LOLShe had a wonderful surprise in the mail from Aunty Karen and the hounds. Karen has made this bracelet with her homemade glass beads, how special is that. Amy was so excited to be the first to have a 'Karen exclusive', thank you so much for your kindness Karen, you really made her day very special.
Stitching wise... i've put a few leaves into the border of Autumn, and also started the monthly challenge for JA. I'll post a pic of Autumn at the weekend, but of course the monthly challenge will have to remain a secret till reveal day on 30th Aug. There will be no LHN SAL during August, Karen needs to finish off her Friendship Tree and she has lots of extra shifts this month so we are waiting till September to start the next one.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments i do appreciate your visits
I'm glad Amy liked it , I dare not try brain training especially at the moment with frazzeled brain syndrome lol, I will try and stitch this weekend as I actually have a few days off
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday to DD! That is a lovely bracelet
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amy!! I hope it was a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amy :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely bracelet Karen made.
Good luck with the brain training. Some days I think it would be good if I could just get mine to "Sit" and "Stay" ;D
Happy Birthday to Amy. Love the bracelet.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Amy! What a special gift from Karen. it's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBelated birthday greetings to Amy. What a lucky girl to get such a lovely bracelet.
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Birthday to Amy!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely bracelet from Karen.
Happy Birthday to your DD. I remember when... never mind... we don't have enough internet to cover my "good 'ole days" LOL.
ReplyDeleteA Karen Exclusive... I'm so jeleous! DS Lite... he may wish he never bought it, if she spends more time playing games, than paying attention to him (poke, poke) hehehe But YOU could babysit her new game, eh??
Happy Belated Birthday to Amy...and what a gorgeous gift to receive...
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Amy, what a lovely bracelet.
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, just to let you know that my heathersstitchinghaven.blogspot.com has been disabled by those at blogger for the past 3 weeks and I am now using my http://fireflydreams.wordpress.com blog. I hope you will come and check it out when you have time.
A big Happy Birthday to your daughter! What a lovely gift!
ReplyDeleteBelated birthday wishes to your DD. Beautiful gift from Karen. :0)
ReplyDelete