All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Champagne and posh frocks!!

Wouldn't it be fun to have a stitchers ball and get all dressed up and receive our awards in style....

Elisa named me for the Kreativ Blog award on her blog, thank you Elisa, this is the 2nd time i have won this one.

The second one is from Christine
These are the rules:
1. The winner can display this award on their blog
2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs, you like.
4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen.

There are so many of the blogs i read that have already got an award that i am going to be a party pooper again and not actually nominate anyone, if i visit your blog then both of the awards i received apply to you, so please feel free to put this onto your blog and nominate your friends who haven't received it yet ....

I raise my cup of tea (i dont drink!) and say 'Here's to you all for your talent, inspiration, help and advice. I enjoy visiting your blogs and seeing what you are all doing and being a part of the stitching bloggerworld, please keep up the good work'

6 comments:

Sally said...

Congratulations Julie! Love the photo!! Funny I never imagined that's what you looked like! LOL!

Ginnie said...

Yes a Stitchers Ball with Award ceremony would be fab!!!

Jenn said...

Yay on your awards!! I love coming here to see all your creativeness (is that a word?). I think a stitchers ball would be great!!

Karan said...

Congratulations Julie - very much deserved. :0)
LOL @ the stitchers ball. I'd only go if there were comfy chairs & I could bring my stitching. ROFL.
Love the PG Tips moment. :0)

Mylene said...

Congrats Julie! I've done the same too as i have too many i like and enjoy to visit often.

Lori-Ann said...

If I attended a stitcher's ball, I'd have to show up in a swimsuit(not good)! It's a large puddle to cross! :O)

Congrats on the award!