Here we are again, the last day of yet another month and time to remind myself of the progress that was made this month.SAL'S:- Friday is LHN Friendship Tree SAL with Karen so that had 4 more weeks added to it and yesterday i caught up with the Papillon Creations freebie SAL and stitched part 6, that means we are half way with this now.
FINISHES:- More knitting than stitching this month - 8 adults and 1 baby bunny were knitted. I did finish the tiny rose garden at long last and the monthly challenge at JA (Blue Ribbon Designs - Health & Happiness freebie) together with the bookmark prize for the fruit/veg show. There was also the biscornu for the exchange at JA but although it has been received i can't show it till the reveal date.
WIP:- Only one new start this month - Elizabeth Designs 'Summer' - i've been taking this one with me on Wednesdays to the stitchy club and it's over half finished. I also started my 'toy' for the knitting category in the show.
Unfortunately still no progress on HAED Leo again, i really must get her out otherwise i might just get a visit from that rogue Mr Stick and i dont want that do i .....
I hope you all had a productive month too
Great progress,with the stitching and Knitting you have managed this month. Pap SAL looks great
ReplyDeletethe pap sal is looking great the colours you have used make it look very fresh
ReplyDeleteNow thats what I call a productive month!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had just half of that list to show, well done Julie :)
ReplyDeleteI love the PC, it's so colourful and textural, I just want to feel all the different stitches, its so yummy rofl
Lots of lovely work this month Julie...well done you. Loving you Papillion SAL...mine is stuck at No 3...must start back up again
ReplyDeleteGreat achievements, Julie. Your Papillion SAL is really looking beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat sound like awesome progress to me! Great work.
ReplyDeleteYour Papillon Creations piece is so colorful, I love it ;)
ReplyDeleteYou had a very productive month. Your Papillion SAL looks great. Love the colors you are using.
ReplyDeletePap SAL is beautiful Julie - it really is a wonderful summer garden. :0)
ReplyDeleteWOW, what a great month. Could you post a picture of the HEAD you are working on? I went on a search to find it but didn't have any luck.
ReplyDeleteLots of nice thinks completed in June.... here's to July being as successful!!
ReplyDeleteYou have had a productive month Julie:) The Pap SAl looks gorgeous:)
ReplyDeleteOh my! Julie, I really ♥ your "How Does Your Garden Grow". It is fantastic!!!!! I haven't started mine yet--and probably won't until we're into 2010...but I want to! lol The colors you've chosen really give it a 'flowery' feel..like it should have!
ReplyDeleteGREAT job!
~Julie~
WOW!! A very productive stitching month for you!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I love your Papillon Creations piece--so pretty!!
Well done on all your finishes Julie. The Papillon Creations freebie is looking great!
ReplyDeleteOk, really... doesn't your arms hurt at the rate you stitch? I stitched for 2 days, and by the third day, I wad pain under my shoulder blade.
ReplyDeleteYour garden is so pretty!!
A very busy month with lots achieved, well done.
ReplyDelete"Gigi" is looking great.