All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 30 June 2008

June achievements ...

Here we are again, the last day of yet another month and time to remind myself of the progress that was made this month.

SAL'S:- Friday is LHN Friendship Tree SAL with Karen so that had 4 more weeks added to it and yesterday i caught up with the Papillon Creations freebie SAL and stitched part 6, that means we are half way with this now.

FINISHES:- More knitting than stitching this month - 8 adults and 1 baby bunny were knitted. I did finish the tiny rose garden at long last and the monthly challenge at JA (Blue Ribbon Designs - Health & Happiness freebie) together with the bookmark prize for the fruit/veg show. There was also the biscornu for the exchange at JA but although it has been received i can't show it till the reveal date.

WIP:- Only one new start this month - Elizabeth Designs 'Summer' - i've been taking this one with me on Wednesdays to the stitchy club and it's over half finished. I also started my 'toy' for the knitting category in the show.

Unfortunately still no progress on HAED Leo again, i really must get her out otherwise i might just get a visit from that rogue Mr Stick and i dont want that do i .....

I hope you all had a productive month too

Happy Stitching

19 comments:

Heather said...

WOW Im in awe of the many finishes you achieved altogether Julie.

brokenfairy said...

Great progress,with the stitching and Knitting you have managed this month. Pap SAL looks great

Karen said...

the pap sal is looking great the colours you have used make it look very fresh

Christine said...

Now thats what I call a productive month!

Lynn said...

I wish I had just half of that list to show, well done Julie :)

I love the PC, it's so colourful and textural, I just want to feel all the different stitches, its so yummy rofl

Elisa said...

Lots of lovely work this month Julie...well done you. Loving you Papillion SAL...mine is stuck at No 3...must start back up again

Mylene said...

Great achievements, Julie. Your Papillion SAL is really looking beautiful!

Daffycat said...

That sound like awesome progress to me! Great work.

Itching To Stitch said...

Your Papillon Creations piece is so colorful, I love it ;)

Christina said...

You had a very productive month. Your Papillion SAL looks great. Love the colors you are using.

Karan said...

Pap SAL is beautiful Julie - it really is a wonderful summer garden. :0)

becca said...

WOW, what a great month. Could you post a picture of the HEAD you are working on? I went on a search to find it but didn't have any luck.

Ginnie said...

Lots of nice thinks completed in June.... here's to July being as successful!!

Sally said...

You have had a productive month Julie:) The Pap SAl looks gorgeous:)

~Julie~ said...

Oh my! Julie, I really ♥ your "How Does Your Garden Grow". It is fantastic!!!!! I haven't started mine yet--and probably won't until we're into 2010...but I want to! lol The colors you've chosen really give it a 'flowery' feel..like it should have!

GREAT job!

~Julie~

Mary Ann said...

WOW!! A very productive stitching month for you!

And, I love your Papillon Creations piece--so pretty!!

Nicola said...

Well done on all your finishes Julie. The Papillon Creations freebie is looking great!

Lori-Ann said...

Ok, really... doesn't your arms hurt at the rate you stitch? I stitched for 2 days, and by the third day, I wad pain under my shoulder blade.

Your garden is so pretty!!

Stitchingranny said...

A very busy month with lots achieved, well done.

"Gigi" is looking great.