All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 9 May 2008

A surprise for me!

A padded envelope arrived on my doormat at lunchtime today and i was puzzled, the return address on the back gave a clue to who had sent it. I have now joined the elite owners club of a Karan creation card, she also stitched me the Blue Ribbon Designs Alphabet Tree and made it into a page marker, but there was more inside as well, the gorgeous JBW chart Our Family. Thank you so much Karan for your kindness. Stitchers make the bestest friends and know how to bring a smile to your face. Can this week get any better LOL

8 comments:

Karen said...

wow very nice , bet that perked up your day

Karan said...

You are welcome Julie. So glad you liked everything. :0)
Will you have stitched the JBW by the time I get back from my holiday I wonder? ;0) LOL

Lelia said...

WOOT! Nice package of goodies : )

Shari said...

what a great surprise for you!!! How neat! I love the way she finished the alphabet tree. Might have to borrow the idea!!! Mine is still laying in my craft room, waiting finishing!

Paula said...

What a lovely package you got Julie.
Congrats to DD on passing her driving test,
And I love George...your bunnies are fab....

Hugs, and Happy knitting and stitching....

Christine said...

What a nice surprise. I love how Karan finished the alphabet tree.
Well done to DD

Stitchingranny said...

Those cards are lovely (I know I got one too he he). Lovely gift from a lovely lady Julie.

Sally said...

What a lovely gift from Karan:) You deserve it:)