All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 3 May 2008

LHN SAL ...

Friday yesterday and that means it was Week 4 of the LHN SAL with Karen. I now have a little kitty cat and a bit more fence and made a start on the border. For those of you who thought she was standing under a lampost i added a couple of leaves to make it look more like a tree and next week i'll add the leaves to the left hand branch LOL

10 comments:

Karan said...

LHN is looking really pretty Julie. :0)

Sally said...

It's looking lovely Julie. Love the little cute kitty:)

Lori-Ann said...

Thanks for the link, Julie. The dancing men remind me of the highland dancers.

The tree has sprouted a cat... hope the cat is declawed! lol.

Lynn said...

it's coming along nicely Julie :)

Lisa said...

the LHN is looking good Julie, love the colours,, look forward to seeing this progress

brokenfairy said...

Very pretty,can't wait to see how this grows!

Karen said...

very nice Julie you are coming along with this nicely , I need to do a bit today ;o) or tomorrow lol depending on how awake I feel

Julianne said...

Julie,

The kitty is so cute! I love the whiskers:) I hope you have a great week.

Itching To Stitch said...

This is coming along great. I love the kitty ;)

Shari said...

looking good Julie!!!! I love the LHN patterns & this is great!!!