Friday yesterday and that means it was Week 4 of the LHN SAL with Karen. I now have a little kitty cat and a bit more fence and made a start on the border. For those of you who thought she was standing under a lampost i added a couple of leaves to make it look more like a tree and next week i'll add the leaves to the left hand branch LOL
All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.
Saturday, 3 May 2008
LHN SAL ...
Friday yesterday and that means it was Week 4 of the LHN SAL with Karen. I now have a little kitty cat and a bit more fence and made a start on the border. For those of you who thought she was standing under a lampost i added a couple of leaves to make it look more like a tree and next week i'll add the leaves to the left hand branch LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LHN is looking really pretty Julie. :0)
ReplyDeleteIt's looking lovely Julie. Love the little cute kitty:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link, Julie. The dancing men remind me of the highland dancers.
ReplyDeleteThe tree has sprouted a cat... hope the cat is declawed! lol.
it's coming along nicely Julie :)
ReplyDeletethe LHN is looking good Julie, love the colours,, look forward to seeing this progress
ReplyDeleteVery pretty,can't wait to see how this grows!
ReplyDeletevery nice Julie you are coming along with this nicely , I need to do a bit today ;o) or tomorrow lol depending on how awake I feel
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteThe kitty is so cute! I love the whiskers:) I hope you have a great week.
This is coming along great. I love the kitty ;)
ReplyDeletelooking good Julie!!!! I love the LHN patterns & this is great!!!
ReplyDelete