All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Do i need a straightjacket?

When i knit bunny pieces, i try to make each one different so no two will be the same. As i start to sew them together and stuff them they develop little personalities all of their own and this one was no different. I'd like to introduce you to George. He seemed to look so knowledgeable and grown up for a bunny and i was really pleased he decided to go and live with Carol, she works at a University so he'll certainly not be short of books there LOL
Another one left the UK last Thursday and i've got 2 more in the workbasket to stuff and send this week hopefully, i seem to have done more knitting than stitching this past week

I bet you all think i'm mad as a hatter

9 comments:

  1. nope we don't think you are as mad as a hatter . We Know you are ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog title Julie:)

    George does look rather a clever bunny:)

    What Karen said!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. George looks lovely, well done Julie :).
    I think it must be contagious all this knitting your doing. DD2 has got me knitting 'Coconut' the white Popcorn teddy!! I hope he comes out as good as your little rabbits or he'll be sent to you to finish off lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO @ Karen's comment.
    He certainly looks a smart bunny. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome George and what a handsome chap he is!!
    I have just started knitting and completed my first hat for Paul O'Grady's appeal.
    Loving the new look of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol @ Karen's comment
    I think the bunnies need there own personalities,and I think George will fit in at the Uni

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new titlle Julie, and how handsome is George, I think he's lovely, I'm going to give these bunnies a try, well when i'm brave enough lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you'r "Mad as a Hatter", then that's the tea party I belong at!! LOL.

    As long as you are having fun, and I'm glad you are!

    Also love the new blog title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep but then being mad is the best way to be, we are on this planet for such a short time why waste the fun by being serious.

    Mr George in his red white and blue is very aptly named after our patron saint.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit here, thank you.

It's lovely to hear what you think and it's always nice to read any comments that are left by readers.

I do appreciate each and every comment, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.