All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Saturday, 19 April 2008

Sorry - no SAL pic ...

The police shut our road last night from 7pm - 11.30pm and there was a lot of activity about 200 yards from my home. According to rumours (at the post office when i went to send a parcel this morning) a 9 year old ran out into the road and was killed by a motorist? No confirmed news on the TV or local paper yet, so we'll have to wait and see how true the rumour is.

The internet connection was down too - not sure if that was due to all the police presence or not. I wasn't feeling too good so had an early night and didn't stitch on the LHN SAL - DH had been using some sort of really smelly stuff to patch up some woodwork in the continuing hallway decorating saga which made me feel really queasy and yeucky. I'll do this weeks bit tonight instead so hopefully a nice progress pic to show you tomorrow, then tomorrow i hope to do Part 4 of the PAP SAL, lots of plans wonder if they will happen or not LOL

5 comments:

Karen said...

hope you are feeling better soon,

Sally said...

Hope you're feeling better Julie. {{{{hugs}}}}

Karan said...

Take care & hope you feel much better soon Julie (((((hugs))))).
Also hope that's just a rumour & not an actuality.

Julianne said...

Julie,

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you over it by now. I know from experience that some of those chemicals can make a person feel abosolutely horrible. The fumes from chlorine bleach do that to me every time.

Hugs and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Lori-Ann said...

Hope the rumor turns out to be less severe.

Fume are not good, hope you got over that quick.