All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Thursday, 6 March 2008

So far, so good ...

Some of my blood tests came back and she said ... Quote 'I am normal' ... that made the family smile, and i'm sure some of you have other ideas too!


Tuesday was UFO night at Jayne's Attic, well done to all the ladies who take part, it's a lot of fun and the girls really do encourage each other along. Karan, I hope you can persevere with ET and the dreaded DMC metallic, you can almost see the finish line so get practising your happy dance!!

Wednesday and the stitchy club was a good night out. I decided to take 'Spring' with me this week and stitched a bit more of the border.

The March challenge piece has got a few stitches in it too. Why is it we choose a lovely fabric and colour, then when you sit down to start it you completely change your mind and have to get everything out again and choose something else, don't tell me i am the only one that does this LOL

Happy Stitching

6 comments:

Lori-Ann said...

I've done the "Fabric Regret" thing a couple of times. My design called "Dash and His Stash" I wish I had used 3 threads instead of 2. The fabric is ok. I hate when this happens. Now I feel like I'm working on something that isn't my best :o(

Sounds like you all had a good get together.

Rachael said...

I change my mind often about colours so no you are not alone.

Karen said...

Normal hmmmm define Normal
Glad stitchy went well and you managed to stitch rather than eat cakes lol.
I am using the colour and the fabric I started with on the challenge just changed my mind how I will finish it ;O)

Sally said...

Mmmm I am not sure about normal either! Pleased they came back OK though {{{{hugs}}}}

I often change my mind on fabby and threads. If I spent less time changing my mind and going through it all again I'd get a lot more stitched!

Paperfaerie said...

Glad to hear your bloods came back normal!!
MMMM March Challenge, I am still deciding, I have changed my mind 3 times so far...lol

have a great weekend
:)

Karan said...

Good news about the blood tests.... but normal? ;0) LOL
Thanks for the encouragement re: ET - it'll be good to finally get this one finished! Just hope me chest is OK in time for the HD or you'll have to be on standby with oxygen! LOL
Have decided on colours for mine: just haven't got around to seeing if I've actually got them in my stash yet.