All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 4 March 2008

St Patrick finish ...

This is the Colouring Book page for March from TS. I wanted to get it stitched up so it could go in the mail to an irish friend of mine ready for St Patricks Day, i hope she likes it. Fabric is Ozark Sampler Purple Passion.

Fabric and threads are chosen for the March Challenge at JA. The girls have chosen a retired chart by Blue Ribbon Designs called Alphabet Tree. Thank you Karen for getting permission for us to stitch this one. There are lots of ladies requesting the chart this month, so the reveal date March 29th should be an exciting one.

Thank you for your comments on the Blue Ribbon Designs - With all my Heart ('pinkie')

9 comments:

Karen said...

great finish I am sure it will be well admired when it arrives in it's new home

Christine said...

You have been busy! Great finish, and I love the biscornu in the previuos post too

Karan said...

What a fun finish - lucky recipient. Hope that's Mr Stick's weapon attached to the bottom of it. LOL :0)

Rachael said...

Lovely finish!! Not sure if I am doing mine yet.

Ranae said...

That is a very nice finish, love that design. I just bought Letters, Leprechauns and Luck by Blue Ribbon.
Glad to hear you had a good Mothers Sunday there.
It was great catching up with you.

Paperfaerie said...

Another lovely finish Julie. I am deciding my colours & fabbie for the March Challenge tonight :)

Sally said...

Lovely finish Julie:)

I have a piccie up on my blog for you! Lol!

Mylene said...

That's a lovely finish, Julie.

Dawn said...

Lovely finish :)