
The designer of the month for March at TS is Debbie Draper, i chose a freebie called Hearts Desire and decided to have a go at a scissor case. Fabric is Silkweaver 28ct jobelan 'Plum blossom' and the thread is an anchor variegated 1320. A pic before and after made up.Happy Stitching
Looks fab Julie, well done
ReplyDeleteYou do very nice work, Julie!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling well.
Absolutely Stunning Julie.
ReplyDeleteI have been wanting to have a go at one of these but it wasnt a good idea while my mojo was missing lol.
Looks fabulous,It makes me want to try to make one!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty Julie - just love the colours. Looks so different to the website freebie pic, had to look twice before realising which design it was.
ReplyDeleteGot me wanting to try this finish soon. :0)
a lovely finish Julie, well done :)
ReplyDeleteOne more thing I'll have to try lol
Lovely finish Julie, I like the colours
ReplyDeleteOooh, Julie, that is gorgeous! Must try one myself now!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scissor case this is Julie. I will have to try this finishing some day soon. LOL :-)
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteYou made a wonderful choice for your fabric and floss colors. Very pretty finish!
It turned out great, Julie. Well done!!
ReplyDeletelooks wonderful Julie!
ReplyDeleteLove the soft colours :)
Its beautiful Julie, I love how you have finished this and I really like the colours.
ReplyDelete