All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Monday, 25 February 2008

Tagging ..

I've been tagged by Karan and Elisa to name seven weird or random facts about myself.
Rules
1 Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2 Post the Rules on your blog.
3 Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4 Tag 7 people and link them.
5 Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

So here goes....
1. I was brought up as a Spiritualist as my mum is a medium and my dad was a healer
2. I collect buddhas
3. I was Chair of Governors at the local school
4. When i was a teenager i used to do the 25 mile sponsored charity walk for Christian Aid each year
5. My house number is 52, the reverse of 25 where i lived with my parents!
6. I do yoga and meditation and like to listen to tranquil music
7. We grow our own fruit and veggies at our allotment

I've decided not to tag anyone else as most of you have already been tagged, but if you read this and want to add it to your blog and pass it on to 7 of your friends please do

3 comments:

Lori-Ann said...

Interesting! : )

I've done something simular a while back.

Have a great day!!

Karen said...

how many buddhas do you have

Karan said...

Wow, interesting facts Julie. :0)