All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Just for those of you ...

who wanted another update, your request is my command LOL. I sat for a couple of hours this morning, very unheard of for me to stitch in the daytime unless it's the weekend, but it was nice and quiet and i was home alone so decided to take the opportunity and listen to some of my favourite music and have some 'ME' time

Stitchy club again tonight and we have another birthday and cakes, there are 6 birthdays in January so they spread out the cakes over February as well, this is definately doing my waistline no good at all !!!!

Last night was UFO Tuesday at Jayne's, Mr Stick and I are off to go and see how the little 'twiglets' got on and if not stitching, what good excuse they have LOL

Hope you are all well and life is running smoothly for you all. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me comments, i really do appreciate it

12 comments:

  1. very nice Julie he is looking fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he's gorgeous and has grown so fast.
    Enjoy the birthday treats. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ptrogress on your indian Julie. Enjoy the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Indian/Eagle is awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Julie, he's growing really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its lovely Julie.

    I havent put a pic up yet for UFO but I have been stitching and will continue to do so until Sunday so that I can make up for my 2weeks none stitching whilst im on holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indian is looking fab, you have done loads since last update :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is Eagle is stunning, Julie!!
    Great job. Is it for your wall, or someone elses?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie,

    It's really looking great. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! That is so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya.....OOhhhhh that is gorgeous...well done...you've done loads on it...
    Hope you're keeping well....
    hugs and Happy stitching....

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit here, thank you.

It's lovely to hear what you think and it's always nice to read any comments that are left by readers.

I do appreciate each and every comment, thank you for taking the time to stop by for a visit.