All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Friday, 22 February 2008

It's reveal day ...

This months challenge, Dragonfly Stitches - Valentine Heart (thank you Kris for such a lovely design). After a lot of thought about this one i decided to stitch mine 1x1 on 27ct red linda using black and made a bobbin holder. I'd seen one of these on a blog a while back.

Rachael, here's a clue for you ... the design is an old one from 2000 and a seasons one, any ideas yet LOL

11 comments:

Karen said...

lovely finish Julie

Itching To Stitch said...

What a great bobbin holder. It's adorable ;)

...Paperfaerie said...

What a lovely finish Julie,,, the bobbin holder is such a novel one :)

Lynn said...

how unusual, it's realy cute, I love it Julie, well done :)

Lori-Ann said...

Nice choice of finish, Julie. :) Good job.

Rachael said...

Wonderful finish Julie!!Great Idea!
I still have no clue,I suppose I will have to be patient and wait(bottom lip has just dropped....LOL) Oh and the book idea I borrowed off someone else LOL,so you are welcome!!

Julianne said...

Julie,

That's so pretty! I just love the color combination. Great job.

Mylene said...

That turned out lovely, Julie.

And thanks for stopping by, feel free to add me, i've added yours to mine. Hope it's okey.

Have a nice weekend.

Sally said...

That is beautiful Julie. I love the way you've finished it off.

Karan said...

Love the black/red combo - great finishing idea too (gotta try that some time).
BTW, you've been tagged! Please come and visit me. :0)

Dawn said...

WOW I love that idea Julie it looks stunning :)