All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa

Lisa has received and opened my gift so i can share it with you all now. I chose to do a tin, the top design is Ink Circles 'Lace' from the December Gift of Stitching magazine. Fabric is 28ct jobelan from a grab bag at Polstitches Designs so not sure of the colour. Threads are Vikki Clayton silks in lavendar, cotton candy and dark mauve and i put a couple of little things inside the tin before i sent it

10 comments:

Karen said...

very pretty I hope Lisa likes it

Sally said...

That is beautiful Julie. I love the one you made for me and I'm sure Lisa will love this.

Itching To Stitch said...

Very pretty tin. Nice job ;)

Julianne said...

Hi Julie,

You've made another beautiful gift! I just love the colors. Great finishing too.

Stitchingranny said...

Thats really lovely Julie. lol did you know my birthday was in August.

Ranae said...

That is a beautiful tin.
I do hope the rains let up.

Karan said...

Beautiful! Love everything about this one. Lisa is so lucky. :0)

Yuko said...

Very beautiful tin can!
I love the colours very much, it suits well with the design!

tintocktap said...

Your tin for Lisa is beautiful! Love the colours.

Lelia said...

Very Nice!!!