All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 11 December 2007

Deck the Halls with boughs of holly ....

but not with Midge who has decided that now it's gone a bit colder he'll take up residence on the chair in the hallway next to the radiator. I wish i could curl up and sleep in the daytime like he does and that he would do all the things i have to do.

I'm trying to make the heading of each post a Christmas Carol - did you guess that LOL

Day 11 is here and Jorjas clue today really baffled us 'I know you've been good, but just in case' .... i opened this cute snowman box and inside was a poem and a lump of real coal, what a super gift. Kathy also sent me a great gift, some travel wipes, you must be psychic Kathy as i threw away an empty packet out of the car when it was cleaned out last time.

3 comments:

Karen said...

nice gifts from your advent exchange , Midge isn't daft sleeping by the heat, Candy has been fighting me for my hotwater bottles she wanted them all I think

Sally said...

That Midge is a very sensible kitty Julie! That's where I'd be too!

Karan said...

Cats always choose the warmest seat in the house - they've got more sense than us silly humans who go out in this cold weather. :0)
Love that cute snowman & the box he's in.