All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Day 4 already !!!!

'Don't loose your scissors' was todays clue from Jorja, and inside the lovely wrapping paper was this fob such a pretty colour blue on the charm on the end of it, looks like lapis lazuli (is that how you spell it?). Kathys gift was a tablet of soap, it smells lovely, another pampering session for me if i don't loose it to my daughter LOL

3 comments:

Karen said...

hmmmm is trying to tell you something. lovely fob

Stitchingranny said...

You will be a real pampered pet lol.

Sally said...

The fob is lovely Julie and I bet the soap smells gorgeous.

I couldn't find the graziano on Willow Fabrics and when I did a search it didn't come up with anything.