All pictures and entries on this blog are the © copyright of the author unless otherwise stated.
Please do not take anything without prior permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, 5 December 2007

Sorry ...

if you've been waiting to see what i had in my advent parcel today, it's nearly tomorrow and i've only just got onto the PC today LOL. I had the sewing machine out and made up Silent Flutter into the lavendar pocket, it smells heavenly. DD has asked for this one to give to her B/F's gran for Christmas, she thinks she will love it, of course i said yes, what else could i say !!!!


Jorjas clue for Day 5 was 'All the colours of the rainbow' and she sent a packet of Mill Hill assorted seed beads, very pretty. DH has decided that Kathys gift was for him today, she sent a foot massager and as he has arthritis of the feet he thinks this one was intended for him. Kathy, they think your gift box is a family advent parcel that we can all share .....

6 comments:

Karen said...

well you should be nice and relaxed then if you have a foot massager, personally I would prefer my foot massager to be male over 6 foot dark hair think I should stop there lol
Great lavender pocket

Stitchingranny said...

The little pillow is beautiful and the gifts look fun.

Carol said...

I love how you've finished the lavender pocket Julie, it will make a perfect christmas gift for your DD to give to her B/F's gran, I'm sure she will really love it! :o)

Lynn said...

the lavender pocket is gorgeous Julie, well done.

I can't stand my feet being touched by anything so a foot massager wouldn't be any good for me lol

Sally said...

The lavender pillow is lovely Julie. I bet Amy's BF's gran will love it.

Karan said...

The lavender pocket is so pretty, lucky recipient.
Lovely advent gifts too.
Think I prefer Karen's idea of a foot massager though ROFLMAO